Chapter 24

"C'mon let's get going you two, so we can get all this trash outta here!"

You were busy helping Bee and Cardamon out with the many trash bag friends that Cardamon had collected in the house due to Violet's many tears which had fallen while she was in her coma-like state. Then Bee proceeded to help you out by taking the few bags you were trying to hold before she looked up from you towards her balcony.  As the three of you look up hearing a voice.

"I would like to come along too."

You  and Bee smiled seeing Puppycat now up "Oh! Puppycat! You're awake now! Yeah. Uh, come on. Let's go." Bee then turned away after speaking to him as you carried a bag while following next to Bee and Cardamon as Bee held two big trash bags. From the corner window inside the Wizard house, Tim was watching the three of you walk as he ate cereal with his hands before he opened up his secret journal to Bee and Puppycat's pages before turning to a page with a weird drawing of you on it with notes below it next to blank page.

•They get distracted easily.
•Too many people like them.
•She can't drive.

He then proceeded to shut the journal once more before going back to eating his cereal with his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, you all had loaded up Your and Bee's scooters with the trash bags. Well, mostly Bee's was filled since she is stronger than you. Both she and Puppycat rode on her scooter while you and Cardamon followed from behind as he sat on the side scooter part that you almost had forgotten Crispin had made you.

When the four of you had officially arrived you helped Cardamon carry his trash bags as Bee carried three of them around like nothing. While the three of you walked Puppycat was stopped by a grasshopper as they began to argue. "Hey do you two need any help?-" Immediately Cardamon responded to Bee's question with "No." As he continued pushing through with you carrying the bags while you gave him a look but decided to oblige with his statement.

"We are okay Bee, thank you though." She nodded as you all kept on walking.

After a while, you three had made it to the edge of the cliff as Bee started dumping the tears into the sea. "Hey isn't this like illegal dumping?" You questioned her as you watched the tears disperse into the sea. She shrugged and continued dumping more while you and Cardamon passed it to her. "Huh what? I thought I saw something.." She proceeds to lift the ripped trash bag up to her face for closer inspection as she turns to you for confirmation.

"Hey did you see-.... Ah never mind.."

She saw that you were distracted by watching the separated tears evolve into the water of the sea. You glanced over at her after she had called your name "Y/N we finished with the bags." You nodded "Alrighty then- OMG THERE'S HOWELL!!" You grab onto Cardamon and point to where Howell and the shelter cats are exercising. Some days you would join them but you wanted to help out Bee and Cardamon today so you texted Howell you weren't feeling well. "What the hell kind of workout thing is that?" You continued peeping on him when you two would go he let you play whatever music you wanted but right now he's playing some weird workout routine track.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puppycat is suddenly transported into a realistic flashback as he is now back in his human form while a younger version of Violet stands in front of him "VIOLET!!!! Get out of my..... beautiful face." He continues to look at her before glancing around spotting Serian as he tidies up the ship from his and Violet's messes that were usually accompanied by Bird's mishaps while experimenting. Sometimes Aurelie was next to Serian but suddenly there was a beeping as Violet had grabbed him.

"Oh! Well, too late. We've got a job to do."

It was then that he was thrown out of his ship along with Violet holding him as Serian smirked from the window at his screaming. As he and Violet argued over her misuse of the cannon a woman and a little boy were standing watching as they argued hearing over the speakers of the ship. Over the protests of Serian the woman and the baby had decided to hop off and follow Puppycat and Violet as they ventured off to get the candy.

"Yeah because his voice is boring. It's all high-pitched... like a baby-"

Puppycat had glanced over to view Bird on the left side of him and Violet and felt his words caught in his throat upon seeing her again. "Aurelie?...." he stared at the woman a little longer, you really did look exactly like her. He then turned away to focus on the task at hand while Aurelie held onto Bird's hand as Puppycat blasted the planet. The four of them stood there before turning around to see other candy hunters surrounding them.

"Ugh... other candy hunters.." Violet expressed her disdain for the situation as Aurelie continued smiling "Don't worry Violet we will get rid of them in a moment!" Before she patted her head while the candy glistened above them. Causing Violet to act out already "IT'S MINE!" Violet had begun to rush at the other hunters who already knocked Violet over and began to stomp her while she protested against the gross feet. Puppycat had started laughing at her situation "Haha I forgot you hate feet-" before getting punched down by some other candy hunters.

As Aurelie and Bird had stood near the candy while Bird's little pet cat had swallowed up the candy Aurelie clapped for it as the cat had stood next to them before the candy hunters had turned around to see the candy gone. While on the ground Violet and Puppycat giggled "Heh good kitty. Aw buddy you crying?" Puppycat had looked up at the creature feeling those familiar white flowers fall on his face before a bundle of them covered him completely as he found himself sitting down watching one of Bird's presentations. As Aurelie stood next to Bird encouragingly while from behind him and Violet, Serian was adjusting the hologram to not glitch.

"Uh-huh well, I already know how to use this thing." Puppycat sighed already bored with the presentation. Both Bird and Aurelie looked at him weirdly "Really? But I haven't-COUGH- shown anyone besides-ACHOO- Aurelie and Serian my new invention until today." Puppycat glanced around weirdly, "Well I don't know how I already know how to use it." Thankfully Violet had saved the awkward atmosphere by standing up and hugging Bird tightly.

"Aww, you are so cute and smart! No other recovery team has someone as smart and cute as you."

As Serian changed the hologram to the rankings amongst the other candy hunters snickering at the names while Aurelie stood next to him holding his hand and watching as Violet pointed at the screen. "Just look at how much candy we got, thanks to you! Don't ever stop making us these cute inventions to use to **** on people. I love you!" Aurelie froze hearing Violet curse in front of Bird who also looked stunned while Violet continued snuggling him.

As Aurelie and Bird spoke at the same time "Swearing!" More or so Aurelie was heard louder due to her constantly having to inform Puppycat and Violet of their language around Bird. There was a sudden rumbling of the ship as Puppycat got up excitedly "Oh! No one is piloting the ship I gotta go!" He ran gleefully sitting on his captain's chair leaning back closing his eyes feeling the white flowers surround him once more. "Ah, my captain's chair.... My ship.." He relaxed until he heard Violet's voice. "You mean MY ship?!" He just stared upwards as the flowers completely covered him. "I... am going.. to stick my feet in your dinner.." As loud shouts of protest are heard from the three other candy hunters on the ship as a white flash covers his vision once more.

(A/N: Hi everyone! Tysm for the comments, votes, and adding to reading lists! I really appreciate all the support! See you all in the next chapter! :) <3)