Maximus

Maximus's POV

I had two sexy ladies in my bed. One with her pink pussy sitting on my face while I hold her down by her ass, the other riding up and down on my dick.

*ring ring ring*

"Shit girls, pass me my phone," I take the one woman off my face and answer the phone, "Hello?"

"What the fuck why do I hear moans?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Who's this?" I moaned. The little vixen riding my dick decided to clamp down on my dick right when I spoke.

"This is Brent you idiot! Call me when you're done fucking!" He hung up the phone.

"Sorry ladies, where were we?"

Brent's POV

The damn fucker can't stop fucking for even two minutes to answer the damn phone.

"So what do we do while we wait for him to call back?" Damien questioned me. Fuck if I know.

"I guess we wait." I replied.

Mason's POV

Rose lay next to me in bed sleeping. The mating ceremony would be tomorrow night and then everything will be as it should. She will be my queen and I, her king. I tucked a loose hair behind her ear while she cuddles in deeper to my body, seeking my warmth. Rose is all soft curves against my hard body. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Rose's POV

I wake up next to Mason and look at his sleeping face. I can't help but touch his lips gently. I decided to get up and get ready for the day. He told me we are having a ceremony tonight and that will we mate and I will be crowned queen. The thing is though I don't know if I want to be a queen. Mason never asked me and our whole romance has been moving so fast. I get dressed and head downstairs and out the front gate. I greet the guards and let them know I'm headed to town to do some shopping. I'm not even sure where we are.

I pass by a fruit vendor on the side of the quite road. "Excuse me, can you tell me where we are?" I asked the woman. She looked at me kinda funny and replied, "honey you're in Havana."

"I'm in Cuba?"

"No, Oregon. Are you alright there? Do you stay nearby?" She questioned.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

Well mom and dad, I made it to Oregon. Maybe Mason will take me to see grandma's house one day. I felt a presence behind me and thick arms wrapped around me from the back.

"Doing some shopping love?" Mason asked. I turned around in his arms and pecked his lips. "Yes, I'm just feeling some stress," I told him.

"Why? Is it the ceremony?"

"Yes. I'm just not sure I would be a good queen, let alone if I want to be one." I answered honestly. He wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Don't worry love, you would make a great queen. And I just wanted you to be my queen as soon as possible. I'm sorry, we can postpone the ceremony to give you more time to get used to the idea." He said.

"Really?" I squealed excitedly.

He smiled down at me, "yes love, of course."

Damien's POV

"Why am I here with you three men instead of entertaining ladies back at my place?" Maximus asked.

"We need your help" Joel said, "we need to get into the vampire king's castle and you're the only person that we know who can enter without arousing his suspicion."

"Why on earth do you need in? And more importantly what do I get out of it?" He asked.

"The vampire king has our mate and we will give you whatever you want." Colten said.

"Well that's easy," Maximus said, " I want a date with Sophie."

Colten laughed out loud, "you can try to ask her on a date but she'll probably reject you."

"That's what I need you boys for, you can make her." He replied.

"Fuck it, I'll tie her up in a restaurant chair for you if it means you'll help us get our mate. Consider it done." Colten shook Maximus's hand in agreement. I don't know if Sophie will go for it but I'll help tie her down to get our mate back.

Rose's POV

I decided to go through with the ceremony. It meant so much to me that Mason was willing to postpone it and I didn't want to let him down. I decide to go ahead and get ready for tonight. I'm dressed in a skin tight blood red silk dress with a long train trailing behind. I truly felt like a queen in that moment. I shooed Mason off so I could mentally prepare myself. I'm pacing the room back and forth when I hear the door open.

Maximus's POV

I don't know why I let them talk me into this.

"Good afternoon Charles!" I greeted the man at the front gate of the castle.

"Good afternoon Max-boy, how's the ladies treating you?" He asked.

I winked at him, "they're always treating me well."

I strolled in like I owned the place and made sure to smile and wink at every lady that I passed by. I pass the throne room and climb the stairs to begin my search. Dun dun dun dun dun dun I hummed to myself while on my super secret mission. Passing one of the rooms I was assaulted by the best smell ever. It was like whipped cream and chocolate. I cracked open a door and was astonished to see the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her long hair and fine skin was just the appetizer to the miles of curves all wrapped up in a tight body. I reached out to touch her shoulder and that's when I knew. I found my mate.

"What's your name beautiful?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with confusion, "I'm Rose, who are you?"