Re-marked

Rose's POV

Monday morning and we're back in school. Ugh I can't wait for it to be over. I'm sitting in my last class of the day listening to the teacher drone on and on.

"Hey babe pssst."

Ignore him Rose.

"Pssssstttttt."

Don't give in.

"Rose pssssttt."

"What Brent?" I whisper yelled at him behind me.

"I love you." He gives me a cheesy smile. I just narrow my eyes at him. He continues smiling and finally the bell rings. Oh thank goodness. I gather up my notebook and pens and put them up in my backpack.

"Let me grab that for you love." Damien kindly comes around to my desk and grabs my backpack from me before landing a quick peck on my lips.

"I can't believe that graduation is almost here!" Brent exclaims loudly as we walk out the room. He grabs one of my hands while Damien grabs the others. As we walk through the hallways we pass by Layla. I do my best to ignore her gaping at us. I can't wait for her to be exiled from the pack. Speaking of which that's something I've been meaning to talk to Joel about. He hasn't made any moves to bring me into the pack or introduce me to other members. Is that normal?

"Damien, why haven't I met the pack?" I asked him as we exit the building.

"I'm sure you will soon. As alpha of the pack you're the luna, so he's probably waiting until after we graduate to prevent you having additional stress." I nod my head. That makes sense. I hop in Brents car and we head to Colten's house. He has the radio turned up and is drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. I watch the trees as we pass by and I have a sudden strong craving for blood. Shit I was in a hurry this morning and with all the scents throughout the day I'm finally at the end of my rope.

"Can you hurry Brent? I really need to feed." I urged at him.

"Sure thing babe, we're almost there." He sped up a little bit.

We finally pull into the driveway and I hop out as soon as he stops. I stumble in the front door and rush to the kitchen where Colten keeps blood bags. I grab one and rip it open with my teeth and swallow it down. Shit it's not enough. I grab another and do the same.

"Whoa there princess are you alright?" Colten comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yes I was hit with a really strong craving, it seemed to be worse than normal." I tell him.

"It makes sense since you're pregnant. You may want to feed more than normal." That does make sense. I turn around in his arms and reach up to give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you so much." He tells me.

"I love you too" I cooed back at him.

I squealed as he picked me up bridal style and swept me away up the staircase and to his room.

"I was thinking we could have some alone time. What do you think babe?"

"Sounds great love." I answered.

He locked the door behind us and lowered me onto the bed on my back while nibbling my bottom lip.

"I think we should mark each other again. Are you up to that?" I whispered in my ear. I nod and he kisses me on the side of my neck where he marked me previously. I moan as he goes and lifts up my shirt and removes my bra. I cried out as he goes and nips at my left breast before settling on my nipple, licking and sucking it.

"Oh that feels so good." I moaned. I lift his shirt in return and feel up and down the hard planes of his abs before settling the tips of my fingers on the waistband of his pants.

"Let me get these off you." He groans into my ear while grabbing at the zipper of my pants, I lift my butt so he can pull them off me. In turn I work the button and zipper of his jeans and he helps me take them the rest of the way off. We stumble together removing the rest of our underwear until we're both completely naked.

I grab his member and begin stroking him and feel him start to harden in my hand. He reaches down to my crotch and gathers some of my wetness and rubs circles on my clit. We play with each other until I'm squirming underneath him, begging him to take me.

"Please Colten, I need you in me." I whined.

"Are you sure baby? You ready to feel me pump into that tight pussy?" He whispered above my lips. I nod vigorously and feel his rod at my hot entrance. He slowly pushes forward, making me whine at the stretch of his cock. He smoothly pushed all the way in to the hilt making me pant and moan at the fullness.

"Yes! You feel so good stretching me!" I cried out. He pulls back and thrusts forward over and over until we settle at a brisk pace, panting and sweating together. I feel him reach down to rub on my swollen clit, making me cry out. He increases his pace until I burst in sweet ecstasy, my vision going black from my orgasm. He continues his assault on my pussy through my release. He leaned forward and licked my neck before he bites into me, making me see stars and orgasm again. When I come down I bite him in return and hear him growl and groan as his thrusts turn sloppy until he finally stills in me, cumming deep in my pussy. We lick each other's necks and he finally pulls out and flops over next to me.

"That was amazing." I tell him through my panting.

"I agree baby." He leans back over and presses a kiss to my temple. I finally turn to look at him and see the mark I left. It's a full red moon like before. Well that's got to be a good sign that it's the same right? I pushed up onto my butt and stumbled to the bathroom connected to his bedroom. I flick on the light, blinking to clear my eyes, and peer in the mirror to see that I have a full moon, half red and half blue like before. I grin to myself and pat my protruding belly. Marking each other again feels right. I turn sideways and peer at myself, rubbing my belly. I can't believe I'm going to be a mama. To twins nonetheless. I flick the light back off and pad back to the bed, grabbing his t-shirt from the floor and putting it on to cover my nakedness. Colten already has his boxers back on when I lay next to him on the bed and cuddle into his arms.

Colten's POV

I watch Rose as her chest rises and falls in sleep. I gently move my arm out from under her and then head to the bathroom to take a piss. When I finish up in there I exit the bedroom and make my way downstairs to find Damien and Brent still here and chatting with Sophie.

"What are you dumbasses doing?" I asked them.

Damien just smiles at me, "just waiting on sleeping beauty up there so we can go to our house and work on some homework."

"I see. So we marked each other again. I recommend you guys doing the same soon, you never know when it'll be helpful, especially with all this fallen business. The marks are the same as before so I figure that's a good sign." I tell them.

"Well I'll go wake her up then!" Sophie hopped up from the couch and starts to walk that way, "by the way she's not naked right?" She stuck out her tongue.

"No, she's wearing my shirt," I laughed out. She hmm'd and skipped her way to my room.

I turned back to the others and we sit down and go over the final plans for our future house. I know that Rose is going to be shocked and excited. We made a nursery for the babies but made sure there was an extra room for when the twins get older. There's a pool in the backyard and a huge garden. The thing I think she'll like the most is that the master bedroom is absolutely huge. We are setting three california king sized beds side by side to where they take up one whole wall. We agreed that Rose would be happiest if we all shared a bed, and let's face it, we're all pretty beefy guys so we need all that room. The master bath has a standing shower with several large shower heads and room for all of us to squeeze in, and a large tub with jets and a large picture window facing the garden below. We found a place on pack land in the woods where we've already started construction so that hopefully it'll be ready right when we graduate. My inner wolf isn't very dominant but right now it's on an adrenaline high and wants to be let out.

"I'm going to head out for a run, I'll catch you guys later." I nod at them and head out back to strip and stretch my legs. I transform and take off on four feet into the woods, running as fast as I can. I let out a triumphant howl and keep moving forward.