Levi

Brent's POV

"Idiots!" Sebastian yelled out at all of us.

"Calm down, Sebastian. You barely got here and already you're having a fit. A man your age shouldn't overreact." I tell him.

He looked like he wanted to hit me.

"If you kept an eye on Rose then Sophie wouldn't have gone missing! I should behead all of you for this dumb-assery."

I tried to stifle a laugh. Of course a man who thinks he's proper will try to call us dumbasses in the fanciest way he knows how.

We're all at the hotel room that Max rented getting ready to head to strip club #1, some place named Pretty Kitty. Way to keep it classy.

"Should we come up with a game plan how to keep the strippers off of us this time?" Damien asked. Now it was my turn to look at someone like they're stupid.

"No. Just push the hoes away." I tell him.

"Ok, but you take the blame if things go awry." He tells me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I tell him.

Max, Sebastian, Damien, and I left the hotel room to head to Pretty Kitty and the others went to Bottoms Up. We decided to hit up more than one place at a time to try and cover our bases faster.

We entered Pretty Kitty and once again were surrounded by bitches. I averted my eyes and took out the crystal that Sebastian brought with him. He had a witch make a crystal that would glow when near a demon. The only problem is it doesn't tell you who the demon is.

"Max, you need to split off from us, this crystal isn't special and keeps going off because of you." Sebastian said. Max strode off to the bar, leaving the three of us standing in the middle of the floor. Like lions to prey, women started circling around us, beckoning us towards them. The crystal was still glowing like crazy. One of these hoes is a demon which means we have to try and separate them to see which one is. Great.

"Hand me the crystal," Damien said.

Sebastian handed it over to him and Damien pulled out a multi tool and broke it off into 3 pieces.

"Now let's split up and see if we can figure out which of these women is a demon." He said.

A busty brunette walked up to me and twirled her hair. "You looking for a good time, sexy?" She asked.

I put on a seductive smile and walked with her to a private room. She closed the curtain behind her and walked to the pole in the room and began spinning.

"Listen sweetheart, why don't you come closer?" I asked her while holding onto the crystal. She strutted towards me seductively and began to grind on my crotch while holding her tits to my face. I looked away and at the crystal but no luck. This one isn't a demon.

"Listen doll, I think it's about-"

"Brent!" I hear someone yell. No fucking way. I look at the entrance of the curtain and there is my mate standing in all her beautiful glory.

"Rose?!" I pushed the stripper off my lap and ran towards her. I looked in her face and checked her for injuries. She looked fine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. Next thing I know I'm being slapped.

"Wait it's not what you think." I try to tell her what happened but she turned on her heel and started to walk away. I followed her and watched her walk to another private room and pull it open to see Max getting the same stripper treatment. Fuck this is bad.

"I go missing and you boys are getting lap dances?! Are you sleeping with these sluts, too?" She cried.

I go and cup her face. "No sweetheart, we were looking for you."