02

"Fuck off, were not doing that!" I yell at my stupied worker

"Fuck off, were not doing that!" I yell at my stupied worker. Sometimes I hate being the boss, in circumstances like this, I wish I was dead. Everyone here is as stuiped as they look, they don't have any initiative or their own mind. When I give them an order, their mouths drop as if I told them the end of the world was happening.

This woman, who must work for me, I have no idea who she is. Half the time I don't even know who I'm talking to, all I know is that they work for me and if they piss me off I'll shoot them in the fucking head. "Sir, your father is on the phone call, you wants a word with you. What do you want me to do?"

I grit my teeth together, see what I have to put up with? Before I could respond, I feel someone's arm go around my shoulders and their voice, "Well convert the phone call over to the other line then bitch!" I look to my left, and it's Ethan. Ethan is my right hand man, we have done everything together and I mean everything. We've shared the same girl before, not like were in the same bed or anything but we share the slut, kind of like passing her around, to both of us willing to take a bullet for each-other.

He's my right hand man, because he's got the loyalty and respect that a right hand man should have, but he does get on my nerves a couple of times. The woman was still standing in front of us speechless. "So do you want me to transfer the call over from your dad boss?" Fury grows inside me, creeping up to my eyeballs. "Never call him my dad or father again, you can call him..." I think for a couple of seconds, "Call him spermgiver. He lost the title of being my dad when I was 7." The woman nods and takes note, she must be new. I roll my eyes at her laziness of remembering.

"Yo Hakan, you good?" He dabs me up, well that's what the young people are calling it now. Young people our days are pathetic, having the vapes and cigarettes, why don't they buy cigars, so they can look like actual strong men, like me and Ethan. "What do you want Ethan?" I unlatch myself from his embrace, I'm not the one for hugging and hand shakes. "Just wanted to come and say hi, and that the phone call with your dad is really important and you should go and get it."

What a dick! Without thinking, I aim for his neck, but because he pulls back I end up gripping the piece of top near his neck. Yanking as hard as I can, I hear the stitches popping from the pressure. "Don't call him my motherfucking dad, otherwise I will cut off your fucking tongue, you get me?" Repeatedly nodding, I let him go and straighten out his top. It looks looser on him now than before, which I find quite amusing.

I walk off, trying to not cause any awkwardness between us. Ethan is a friend I would want to be taken to the grave with. Strolling to my office, I pick up the phone. "Hello." Starting the conversation. "Hello son, now don't get mad." I already am, but I won't tell this piece of shit anything. "Just fucking tell me." He begins speaking, "George, your brother has come home, and he's brought a guest, and they should be arriving any time now to your house." My house? Who the fuck invited her? Is she George's girlfriend? Is she his slut?

"What's her name?" I ask him, I want to know everything about this girl. What if she is a spy? What mafia is she with? Do I need to kill her? "Her name is Athalia Delancy." Writing the name down, I slam the phone down and scream in my office, "Ethan, get your arse here now!" Within 30 seconds, he is walking into my office. "Boss." He introduces his presence to the room. "I want you to find every fucking thing on this girl. Don't leave a turn untraced. Athalia Delancy." I hand him the note and he nods and walks off.

That's my favourite part about Ethan, he doesn't ask questions, I tell him what to do and he does it no matter the cost. Locking my office up, I shove my private laptop in my bag and walk out the office doors. "Beatrice, move all the meetings for today to tomorrow." Then I charge towards the doors. A couple of seconds after telling Beatrice what to do, I hear the clinks and clanks of her keyboard.

With my car, the Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut and my dangerous arse driving, I manage to get back home within ten minutes, which on a normal day takes my driver around 30 minutes. Stepping out my car, the grand front doors open and I see Laura's minute figure. "Ah, Hakan, I thought you was at work still?" She seems slightly panicked or agitated by my appearance. "I came home early, after all this is my house." I walk around her, she may piss me off, but she will forever have my respect, she helped my mother go through a lot when she was younger, so I hold her highly.

"Your right on time, lunch is ready." I hear her small voice come from behind me. "Good, I'm hungry." I stroll into my kitchen and see the freshly cooked food out in front of me. There is a wide range of food, like: Sun-dried Tomato, Spinach and Quinoa Salad, soup and bread, pasta salad and my all time favourite Taco Salad. It looks like she's cooked for 30 odd people, when this is only feeding 4 people.

"Can I help out with any of the food Laura?" An unfamiliar voice comes from behind me. It's high-pitched and elegant. Turning around, I see a small young woman, she was perhaps 5'3 and 20 to 21 years old. Her brunette hair swayed down to just below her boobs. "Everyone, come dinners ready!" Laura sits down at the table, and this unknown woman, begins walking towards the table, but I hold out my arm, stopping her in her tracks. "Except for you, I need a word with you." Her faces goes red as if she's only just got here and she's already done something wrong. "Who are you?" I ask her.

"I'm Athalia Delancy, who are you?" She replies back to me. Putting my hand out, she shakes it without having to think twice. "I'm Hakan Ambrose, the owner of this house. Who told you that you could be here?" She was about to begin to say something, but George grabs her waist, pulling her body towards him. "She is my guest brother, I invited her. So leave her be and treat her like you treat Laura."

He only said Laura because Laura is the only woman I'm reasonably nice to. "Fine, but if she disrespects me or she wonders off to places she shouldn't be, she will be killed on sight. I'll make sure of it." George nods and pulls her away, guiding her to the table. I follow shortly behind them, taking my seat at the head of the table. Who is this Athalia Delancy? And why is George so weak for her?

I can tell that he's weak from the way he speaks and looks at her. There is something different about this one and I don't like it. The Ambrose family isn't a weak family, and by just adding a girl into the mix, I will not let this family be damaged by this burden. Athalia Delancy, will be eliminated. I'll make sure of it.

_____________
Thankyou for reading this chapter. If your enjoying the book so far, make sure to follow me here on Wattpad. You can search 'Athalia and Hakan' in Spotify to hear their book playlist.

 You can search 'Athalia and Hakan' in Spotify to hear their book playlist