06

-Hakan's POV-

"What the fuck do you mean you lost him? I strictly told you to keep him secure in the warehouse! Don't you fucking listen!" Why doesn't anyone fucking listen to me. I give people such easy orders, and they make it so difficult to do.

"I'm sorry sir, but no one was guarding the warehouse when he escaped. We was all packing away the weapons that you told us all to do." Fury grows inside me. First the bitch of my brothers friend, and now this whore who doesn't know how to follow direct instructions.

Latching my fingers onto my waistband of my gun holder, Ethan must of grabbed hold of it knowing how pissed off I would get. Searching for his gaze," Ethan where the fuck is my gun?" His voice manages to pipe up, "Chill man, I took it off you because I knew that you would try to kill her, I know what your like when your mad" I roll my eyes at his ignorance, but also how much he knows about me.

I don't think anyone knows that much about me, not even George. Is that sad?

"Fine, I'll just have to do this the more difficult way then." The girl's eyes fill up of fear and regret knowing what I meant by them words. I bend down to my boot, and pull out a small but deadly swish army knife. "Hakan, stop being a dick, she won't fuck anything up again, won't you?" His eyes expand profusely at the girl, giving her signals to pick the correct answer and to go along with whatever shit charades he is playing at.

It's not going to work though, she will be dead in less than five minutes. "Move Ethan before this knife goes through your neck too." Seeing his Adam's apple bop up and down releases a small smile on my face of proudness, he knows that even though he may be my best mate, I will never hesitate to slit his wrists or throat.

He never underestimates my power or force. That's what makes him more clever than others. He nods, backing away from the girl. Wet tears slide down her face as I charge towards her. I don't want to kill her, but she did something that can fuck up my entire business. She has to die.

"This could have been simpler darling." I whisper down her ear while twirling her dark brown hair in-between my fingers. Before she gets to spit anything else out, I bring the knife up to her neck and I make a slash from one ear to the other. Blood splatters onto my face, as she drops down onto her hands and knees, begging the world around her for more oxygen, but I decline it and push her to the floor.

She can absorb dirt instead, the little fucking bitch. "Clean this shit up." My heartless voice demands to Ethan. Ethan wasn't even looking, he never does when I kill someone, that's what makes him weak, if he can't face a simple death, then what the fuck are you doing in the mafia?

Once he has left his frozen phase, his face returns back to normal, and not the feared state it was just left it and he starts his work. Walking off towards the direction I saw the others walk off to, I wipe my face with the small napkin I keep in my suit pocket. I walk through this one bush, and I hear squealing and screaming. Why doesn't the bitch shut up for?

"Ahhh!" Athalia throws her body onto George. Dark, emerald green surrounds my vision, what the fuck is happening? "Oh it's just you. Where have you been?" Her annoying bratty voice blurts on. "Shut the fuck up!" Is all I can say to her. I then walk off and start walking with Laura.

5 minutes pass of peace and quite, until I notice in the corner of my eye, the bitch's eye looking me up and down like I'm a fucking new bag on display. She can't get enough of me and it's pissing me off.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Red circles cover her face, embarrassment. Her face spats the other way.

For the rest of the walk, I avoided everything to do with her. Her voice, her scent, I don't want to be anywhere near her. Well that only lasts until we get into the car, when everything that I've been wanting to avoid envelopes me into he when she gets into the car. "Well that was fun." Laura says, I hope she is being sarcastic.

------------

10 minutes pass of awkward silence until Laura breaks the barrier. I love silence, especially in a meeting, it asserts dominance and power. But if you don't use it correctly, it can make you look pathetic and weak. It's like a gun.

"So, we do have to talk about this. And you all know it's coming." George's eyes blurt down towards his feet, pushing away any type of communication that could possibly happen. I do the opposite, I make direct eye contact with Laura, making sure no one sees weak spots, I cannot be dealing with anyone, not even family thinking that I am weak. I would soon be replaced.

"The morgue called me today, and he wants us to decide what we want to do with the body after the funeral?" The silence returns, no one says a thing. I look over to Athalia, my heart dwells for some reason. Her eyes are soft and doe. She's gazing back at me. Her facial expressions soft and gentle. She may be annoying, but she is beautiful.

"I want her body back, she is going to be buried in her family home, that's what she would of wanted." Laura nods. No one disagrees, not because I'm the boss, but because they think that mom will like it too. Whenever we talked about the stories she had in her child hood home, her face gleamed with happiness and excitement. She loved it. And know she gets to rest peacefully in the place she called home sweet home.

We finished the ride out on casual conversation, we all knew that no one wanted to continue talking about mother's funeral. As soon as I walked through the door, I storm off upstairs into my bedroom. It's nice and tranquil. Private and dark. Nothing in there can hurt me or damage me.

-Author's note-

Thankyou for reading this chapter! If you like the story so far, please follow me here on Wattpad. You can search 'Athalia and Hakan' on Spotify to hear their book playlist.

See you next chapter loves!