CHAPTER 5: The Meet

A man of cold exterior could be seen standing . He was talking to the office standing outside the office. "I am here to take my sister Elizabeth along if you could please take me to her." he muttered looking at the officer. The officer who looked rather scared quickly replied on being talked to " sure sir she is in here. she has been waiting for about 40 minutes now." The man nodded. Ok " he said.

As soon as the gate of the big room opened, a girl with a rather dark aura could be seen sitting silently typing on her phone. As soon as the man saw her he ran and engulfed her in his huge arms and lifted her up in the air. "I missed you so much Eli baby. I...." before he could say anything else she pushed him away and said" Pls stay away . I do not like it when strangers hug me ." she muttered with cold voice. Never touch me again without my permission. Hurt was clearly visible in Alexander's eyes. He never thought elizabeth would ever talk to him in that way.

"I...I am sorry Eli. anyways I am here to take you home. Take your stuff we are leaving for Italy darling" he said.

"Okk let's get done with this soon" she muttered under her breath.

Soon they walked out of the office and went to sit in his car. Your stuff has been asked to be picked up from your previous house.We are moving to italy now. Is that fine with you" Alexander asked hoping to get a reaction out of the stubborn girl but she just nodded her head but did not say anything.

"Mom and dad are very excited to meet you" alexander continued . "Dad even......" before he could continue elizabeth said in a grumpy voice" i do not wish to talk about such a man. If you could please". "Umm sure eli."

Soon they reached the airport and drifted to Italy.

Alexander was clearly hopeful and was very positive about the fact that he would make elizabeth forgive him and the family but little did he know that the little girl was going to give him a tough time.

HEYA LOVELIESS....

HOW ARE YOU GUYS.... HOPE YOU MISSED ME CAUSE I MISSED YOU GUYS A LOT. ELIZABETH DOES NOT WISH TO INTERACT BUT ALEXANDER IS ALSO AN EQUALLY STUBBURN PERSON. HE WOULD JUST NOT GIVE UP NOW WOULD HE. ANYWAYS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS. PLOT IS GOING TO TAKE A PRETTY INTERSTING TURN FROM NOW.

THERE IS GOING TO BE SIBLINGS RIVALARY , POSSESSIVENESS, LOADS OF DRAMA AND FOR CHEESE ON TOP OF CAKE...... ROMANCE AS WELLL.

PLS FOLLOW IF YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY. DO VOTE AND COMMENT ALSO

SIGNING OFF....😘.

BYE BYE TAKE CARE.🙌

AUTHOR💕