CHAPTER 31: AND THEY CONFESSED

Xavier looked at her stunned whereas she cursed herself internally for opening her mouth. How could she be such an idiot to say it out loud to him. It was supposed to be special. Not like this. Not when she had been crying just moments ago. God it was all a mess.

"I ..... I meant" Elizabeth was not able to find the right words to explain herself.

"You meant what baby." Xavier whispered sensually in her ears.

"I meant to say that.." before she could complete her sentence, she felt a pair of lips kissing her deeply. She was awestruck. She was overwhelmed. God , she felt so many emotions in that one moment. And she could not explain herself that why was she feeling so much for him moments ago but now she knew.

She knew that she ........ SHE LOVED HIM.

Before she could speak anything, she was pulled out of the kiss and Xavier said words which she longed to hear. She felt the greatest form of happiness in the very moment.

"I don't know really how I can express my feelings to you. Because I was not myself the first time I set my eyes on you. Remember the moment we bumped outside the meeting room. That was the best moment of my life. I have seen and met great beauties in my life and I have also learnt how I could gaze at them just once and then walk away. But with you, everything was changed."

"I believe you will understand me. I would keep you as a flower I am charged with looking after. Being with you is like being in paradise. And I promise that I would take this responsibility seriously . Be mine Elizabeth. Please be mine. I need you to be my sanity. You have completely disrupted my world I need you to take care of this damaged me. "

"I not only want you. I need you. Be mine forever." Xavier proposed and Elizabeth was left delighted. She was so happy today that she could not express it in words. No amount of words would be able to explain what she was feeling.

She got off Xavier's Lap and cupped her mouth. She was feeling like an ocean of emotions had hit her and she knew that she was going to handle it very well.

She needed to be strong right now and not cry rivers of tears. His words felt so promising. This was her first relationship and she had no intention to end it anytime soon.

She nodded her head looking at him and he picked her up in his arms. She was very happy and so was he. He was delighted that she had accepted his proposal.

"He would try to give her all the happiness of this world and make her the happiest girl on this planet earth." he promised himself looking at her who was beaming with joy.

"Such an innocent girl. How could someone even harm her. How could her family blame her for all the things that happened between them." he asked the questions to himself but knew that he was not getting those answers anytime soon.

He pulled her in another passionate kiss. They did not leave each other for a good time. But they did once they were out of breath. Or the sentence should be phrased another way, they were forced to pull out of the kiss due to the lack of breath.

"Would you like to go on a date with me , Ms. Miller, asked Xavier."

"I would love to , Mr. Giovanni." Elizabeth replied in the same tone.

"Alright then. Tonight, 8pm I am going to pick you up sweet heart. This night is going to be the best night we are going to spend together." he said keeping his head on hers.

They were breathing so close to each other and were going to kiss once again when the door of the cabin opened and in walked ....... Asher Giovanni in all his glory.

Xavier quickly pulled away from Elizabeth listening to the sound produced by the creaking of the door and looked at his right side and was stunned to see a shocked Asher looking at both of the with his mouth wide open.

"Ohh god not again." Xavier cursed under his breath.

"What a surprise big brother" Asher said looking at the two with a smirk on his face.

The two looked towards with shock clearly written on their face.

But that was just the starting, because the door again opened and behind him entered......

.....................................................................................................................................

***********************

AS PROMISED, AS 20 K VIEWS HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED ON THE STORY.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS ARE SHOWERING ON ME.

NEXT DOUBLE UPDATE WOULD BE ON 30K VIEWS.

LOADS OF LOVE FROM THE AUTHOR.😘😘❤️

BYE GUYS.