CHAPTER 29: ELIZABETH COAXES XAVIER

The door closed with a bang as Xavier walked out of the office. Had it been someone else but Xavier, she would not have cared a damn about him.

But he was too important for her and the main thing was that he was angry. She had said some really bad words to him. Some pathetic words.

She sighed before going after him.

He went straight to his office and stood near a huge window with his back facing her.

She went behind him and stopped at some distance behind him.

"Xavier" she called him but he did not answer.

"Xavier please listen to me at least once." she called for him again and this time he turned towards her.

"Why should I ...... Why should I listen to you hunn did you listen to me even once when I pleaded you to. No you did not. You were so hell bent on accusing me that you did not find it neccessary to once listen to my explanations. Why is it Elizabeth? " he asked as he looked at her directly in her eyes.

"You said that when we kissed, it meant nothing to you. But it did mean everything to me. Everything." he continued as her approached closer to her.

"I know that what we had between us was not named but I thought that maybe we had something between us. That my feelings were not one sided. But your words seemed to confirm the fact that I was wrong all along." he said.

"No please at least hear me out once." she said holding his shirt's end.

He was angry. But he still wanted to listen what she had to say. Were they so weak that just one misunderstanding and they broke apart.

So he nodded looking at her, "Speak I want to hear. Why did you accuse me of so many things, were we so weak baby. Did you not trust me at all."

"First of all , I am very very sorry Xavier. Please , please forgive me." she said taking a hold of his hand. And he let her.

"When you asked me to go out of your room, I felt bad. I thought that why could you not talk to Natasha in front of me."

Xavier felt nice that she was opening up to him.

He held her hand and led her to the couch and he sat on it . He then made her sit on his lap.

She shifted and sat comfortably on her lap. He gestured her to continue while he kept playing with her hair.

She continued as she said," I waited, I thought that we were going to talk. That you were going to tell me who she was but you never did. You did not call me back to your cabin. But I was really hoping that you do."

He nuzzeled in nose in the crook of her neck and she gave him more access to do it," When the time of office was over, I thought that maybe I should inform you before going back home."

"So I walked up to your cabin when I heard voice of giggling. I thought that you were busy so I should go back home."

"But then when I was about to go back , I heard a voice and then I could not control my curosity. I walked inside your cabin without knocking and then I...." Elizabeth's voice chocked as she was not able to say more words .

"You what baby..." Xavier asked her calmly.

"I saw that Natasha was sitting in your lap and you were shirtless. I thought that you were cheating on me . That you were only passing your time with me. That you do not want me in your life." she said as she broke down completely.

Xavier panicked seeing her crying. Never, never once till now he had seen this girl crying. It was very obvious that not everything was right in her life and that she was in deep pain. But he had never seen her cry.

It was obvious that he meant so much to her. It was obvious.

Not every relationship needs words to define it. Some relationships just exist and everybody know that they do.

Speaking out words are not very important. Feeling the emotions is more important .

Moreover, when 2 introverts like Elizabeth and Xavier come together, it becomes difficult to analyze what to say and what not to. Because the energy the two envoke is so high that each being around them can feel it.

Xavier wiped her tears and calmed her down. She was still sobbing and hiccuping in his lap.

The sight felt so cute to see. Her ears and cheeks had turn red due to crying. It felt like she had so many emotions layered up inside her and they just bursted out right now.

"You judged me without seeing the whole thing."

"I can never ever cheat on you baby. Do you not believe me ." Xavier asked but Elizabeth was not in a condition to reply.

Xavier knew that he had to clear up the things between them . Such problems should never occur further in their relationship.

So Xavier started explaining her what happened there in the office the previous night. And she was shocked to hear it. How could she be such a fool?

Believing what ever she saw and not even letting him explain it.

................................................................................................................................

*************************

HELLO GUYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES. MY HEALTH IS BETTER NOW. I LITERALLY SLEPT THE WHOLE DAY YESTERDAY AND I FEEL MUCH BETTER TODAY.

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE I PROMISED.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT.

BYE BYE.

AUTHOR