CHAPTER 28: TRUTH COMES OUT

Xavier was more than just angry after hearing her words. She thought that he would take some other girl to his home even after being involved with her.

She pushed him aside and was going to go out when in the door of the room opened. In walked Natasha with a ....... a man?

Natasha came hands in hands with a man whole was smiling looking at her when she gave a sweet smile to Elizabeth.

She launched herself to hug Elizabeth tightly when she could only pat her back as an indication to let go.

She smiled widely at Elizabeth and then went to Xavier and hugged him as well . Elizabeth this time instead of being jealous she was curious and well as confused. Natasha then came back and held the hand of the man she was holding earlier.

"What is happening in here," thought Elizabeth . Her mind was revolving as her mind was producing thousand things that might have happened. Why are these two standing in front of her looking as if they were in love.

"Is this one of the cliche novels. God do not tell me that I pre assumed something terrible and have accused Xavier of something he has not done." Elizabeth prayed in her mind.

But it seemed like the fate was not at her side today. It was rather on Xavier's side who without saying a single word in his favor was going to explain to the girl standing in front of him who basically blamed him of cheating on her and was not even giving him a chance to think.

Natasha took hold of the man's hand and came forward and said," Hello Elizabeth. My name is Natasha and I am this idiots best friend." pointing towards Xavier.

Elizabeth mouth fell agape. She could not let a word out of her mouth. Best Friend?? But then why was she sitting in his lap yesterday. And why is she sticking on the arm of another man today.

"And this is my dear fiancee Liam. We are getting married in a month and I came yesterday to invite Xavier for it. But he seemed to be too lost to tell me about you. Gosh I have heard so many compliments about you from his mouth that I seem to worry that was it me inviting him to my wedding or am I getting invited to the wedding of you guys." ranted Natasha non stop but she did miss the expressions that came on face of Elizabeth.

Elizabeth passed a shocked look to Xavier who completely ignored it.

He was not going to interact to her. No never. Not after she put such dirty allegations on his character.

Who said only women get character assassinated. This happens with men too and when it happens with them , they have got the right to be angry about it.

They got the rights to just not let anybody point a finger on their characters and judge them easily without even listening to them once.

Nobody got the right to character assassinate another person regardless of his or her gender. It is a big NO.

"So as I told you guys before, it is my wedding in a month and the wedding functions are soon going to start. So you have to come along with your whole family Xavier." said Natasha passing a wedding card box to Xavier.

"And this one is for you Elizabeth. I have not talked to you. But I hope that we bond soon. And I would tell you all the secrets of this idiot standing over here." said Natasha passing another box to Elizabeth and winking at her while saying the last statement who took it with lots of hesitation on her face.

"And here is my phone. Please give me your number. I do not want to miss on any juicy details that are happening in your lives. You see it is my birth right to know what is happening in my best friend's life. But since he is not going to tell me everything, I would asked you." continued Natasha giving her phone to Elizabeth for her to store her number in it.

She seemed to be a lot nervous while typing her number in the girl's phone she had judged without listening to her side of explanation even once. She saved her number in Natasha's phone and quickly passed it back to her. Natasha smiled at Elizabeth who returned it this time.

Liam also interacted with the two of them. At last, he gave them a firm handshake and Natasha again hugged the two of them.

"She seems to be a very good girl." thought Elizabeth looking at Natasha who was talking to her fiancee . "And I judged her and Xavier without even listening to them for once." she thought as she was drowning in a sea of guilt.

Moreover, Xavier's cold face was not helping the situation anymore.

Natasha and Liam took their leave after some time leaving only Elizabeth and Xavier in the room. The warm atmosphere suddenly turned cold as none of them spoke a word.

Elizabeth after picking up her left over courage was about to say a word to Xavier when he quickly moved out of the room leaving no rooms for a conversation.

.....................................................................................................................................

*******************

HELLO GUYS. HOPE YOU LIKED TODAY'S CHAPTER.

ELIZABETH SEEMS TO BE STUCK IN A BIF PROBLEM. BUT SHE DUG A GRAVE FOR HERSELF ONLY.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE.

I WOULD SEE YOU GUYS WITH ANOTHER UPDATE SOON.

TILL THEN BYE BYE.😘