CHAPTER 51: SIBLINGS NIGHT

"Which movie should I put" Ethan asked as he was the one who had the remote in his hand, and was acting as the operating officer for the night.

"Okk, I would set the carpet. Let's sit down today." Antonio said as he ordered Nathan to bring the long blanket so that everybody could get covered easily.

Nathan rushed outside the room and quickly came back with a fur white blanket.

Elizabeth looked at him and shouted," Hey that is mine. You can't use it."

"But this is what I could find at the earliest. Your room is the closest from this place." he responded.

"If you go to search in my room, you will find my blanket only naa. Idiot." she shouted again.

Antonio who was seeing the two of them interrupted immediately. He pulled Elizabeth's hand and she landed beside Antonio. 

She glared at him however, he dismissed it by keeping a hand on her shoulder.

She rolled her eyes seeing him openly ignoring her and looked to her right.

She was sitting in between Antonio and Alexander and he was passing her a sweet smile.

She grew a bit awkward. She did not know how to respond. So, she did the best thing she could do at the moment. She also passed him a small smile.

Seeing her smile at him, a full blown smile bloomed on Alexander's face as well.

He was hopeful. Hopeful that the mistake he made as a child could be forgiven. 

And he would make sure to do anything to earn her forgiveness.

Lay back girl. Let's start your pampering session. This is for you to enjoy." Antonio as as he got up and got out of the room.

Elizabeth was taken aback. Did they not tell her that they would be seeing a movie together.

What was this?

And , she saw that even Alexander stood up from his place and got out and so did Lorenzo.

Ethan and Nathan were still siting there should all their 32 teeth.

"What" she shouted seeing them give her weird gazes.

"You will see soon." as soon as Nathan said that, the door opened and Antonio walked in with a small bowl in his hand.

And behind him, came Alexander who had some stuff in his hand.

And Lorenzo also followed the two as if he was their tail, with ............ some nail paints and some cuticle pushers and other stuff in his hand???

Before Elizabeth could ask something, Antonio urged her to stand up and sit on a pedicure chair.

"Guys. What is cooking?" she asked confused seeing them run around from one place to other like mice whose tail had caught fire.

"Sistaaa......" Nathan started with a fake accent and continued," Your pampering routine is about to start." and winked at her.

"Hainnnn" before she could continue, the clitcher that was holding her hair up in a bun was removed from her hair .

She long hair were set free and even the slippers she was wearing in her feet were also taken off.

She saw that Antonio was literally standing on top of her head and Alexander was sitting near her feet.

And Lorenzo was standing there with some stuff like a attendee. Well, the elder siblings had made him one.

"Thank god. None of my girlfriend is here to see my state. These guys have made me a servant." Lorenzo thought to himself but came out of his dream land as soon as he heard his brother shout at him.

"Give me that towel . Where are you lost you idiot." Alexander shouted as he had been asking for the towel since a long time but he seemed lost somewhere.

"Here." he gave him what he asked for instead of countering what his elder brother said.

Alexander looked at him and frowned. He never thought that Lorenzo would not retort back. But today, he seemed lost somewhere, too lost for the normal Lorenzo.

But right now, Alexander's main concern was Elizabeth.

So he quickly took out her feet, which he had washed and scrubbed by the time Lorenzo was engrossed in his thoughts and began wiping it.

Elizabeth sighed in extreme relief. It really felt good to be pampered.

She did not want to say it aloud loud, but for the first time in her life, she felt good to have 5 brothers.

Each one was doing their assigned job. Antonio was massaging her hair with warm hair oil.

Nathan and Ethan were giving her hands a perfect manicure to the left and right hand each.

Alexander had washed her feet and now was the time for the most awaited moment.

Lorenzo Miller, the heart throb, the so called heartless guy was going to apply the nail paints to his sister.

Elizabeth really wanted to laugh.

Where as the others seemed happy, Lorenzo clearly looked like he was forced into the work.

She saw that Alexander stood up from the stool on which he was sitting.

Elizabeth could not help herself and smile at him. 

She did not want to, but she could not stop her heart from trying to forgive her brother.

After all, it is rightly said that blood is thicker than water. She actually did want to have a good relation with them.

But she would not forgive easily. Her forgiveness had to be earned. And this was not even a small part of it. In fact, this was not in her plan.

However, whatever happened, she would lie if she said that she did not enjoy today because she definitely did.

She loved each and every moment of it.

Lorenzo took the seat where Alexander was sitting before hand.

He took her feet from Alexander's hand , which he had been holding instead of putting them on the ground and kept them delicately on his lap taking the nail cutter.

He sighed before asking.

"Should I cut them small. These are pretty big." and she nodded in response.

Lorenzo was doing his job rightly. He cut her nails a bit and then filed them with a nail filler which earlier Nathan was using.

"You seemed to be too good in this. Do you have a girlfriend." Elizabeth could not stop herself from asking the question and every one stopped and looked at Lorenzo waiting for him to reply.

"I......I " before he could continue, somebody knocked at the door and their moment was interrupted.

...........................................................................................................................................................

HELLO EVERONE!

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT.

HERE IS THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT. AND ALSO DO FOLLOW THE ACCOUNT GUYS.

WE ARE CLOSE TO 160 FOLLOWERS.

ALSO, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ADD THE SECOND BOOK OF THE GIOVANNI SERIES TO YOUR READING LISTS.

DO CHECK OUT 'MOB BOSS'S SECRETARY'.