CHAPTER 16: JEALOUSY

"We are here to take our daughter in law back." said Leonardo looking dead in the eyes of Alessandro. 

The sentence alone was enough to shake the whole environment.

"What" exclaimed Alessandro and Alexander together." What did you guys say? Who daughter in law. You people are joking right and how do you guys know Elizabeth. How is she known to you guys. Tell me." demanded Alessandro.

"We are here to take our daughter , Elizabeth Xavier Giovanni back with us to our home. I am sorry princess, it had been so long. You told us you would handle these people alone but it seems to be taking loads of time to you. Your poor father just could not stay away from you any longer. " Said Matteo firstly looking at Alessandro and then directed his words towards Elizabeth.

Elizabeth could not help but nod in agreement to what they said. She missed them too. She had been missing hugging her father and her grandfather. She missed teaming up with Adriana to tease Xavier and she missed it so dearly when veronica applied hot oil in her hair every time she was stressed. That was what she was like since she came to this place. Extremely stressed about everything.

Alessandro was dumbstruck listening to his words. Moreover the fact that Elizabeth did not deny him was not making the matters any better. He needed a fucking explanation.

His eyes were struck on the way Elizabeth was standing calmly with Matteo and Leonardo and Adriana and Veronica were smiling looking at them. Elizabeth was never this close to him. Even after what he had said to her yesterday. Well instead of making matters better, it made them much worse. He could not help feel a burn inside his chest looking at them that.

He just could not help feel extremely jealous.

And Matteo calling her his daughter just added fuel to the fire. It just made the situation so much worse for him that it already was. But he was helpless. Absolutely helpless.

Meanwhile all the brothers and Rosaline were themselves recovering from the shock they had received moments moments ago. They did not know what to say and how to react.

Alexander was in deep thinking. His little sister was married. But she was just 20. Who was the bastard who lured her into marrying him. He would break his arms and chop his dick and feed it to the dogs. He won't let him go.

Antonio felt appalled about the situation. What was the man saying . His daughter in law. How was that even possible. Elizabeth was just 20 . How was she supposed to be married to a man. And moreover she never told him something like that. He felt cheated . He had always supported her in whatever situation it was. But she had hidden such a big thing from him. No he would not forgive her easily this time.

Lorenzo could not explain what he was feeling. He tried his best to hide the feeling of burn looking at Elizabeth's bond with the people claiming to be her in laws. He was just burning inside. Seems like he needed to remove his anger on someone today night. And he will make sure to find a right person to do it.

Nathan and Ethan were as clueless about the situation as anybody else but decided to not jump on conclusions and listen to their sister's point of view as well. Well they turned out to be the smartest once. 

Rosaline on the other hand was shocked. Their some 2 other ladies who were claiming Elizabeth to be their daughter. What the hell was happening, she was not able to understand.

She went ahead and placed her hand on Elizabeth's shoulder and said, "What are they saying baby. Is it true. Are..... Are you married my child?" She asked as tears began to form in her eyes. 

Elizabeth looked towards her mother and felt bad seeing her getting so emotional towards her but somehow controlled her feeling and then yet again she thought that if she lies to her now then what would be the difference between her family and her. 

She could not break her mother's trust by lying to them. Moreover she could not let her in laws feel bad . They came here, travelled all the way just to meet her and if she refuses to accept her relationship right now, that would be a great insult to them. She loved these people a little too much to insult them.

She looked at her mother and nodded her head and said, "Yes mumma they are saying right. I am married to their son. The couple standing on the right are my grandparents and those over here are my parents." keeping a hand on her Adrianna's.

Adrianna smiled hearing her being called Elizabeth's mother by her. Before she could saw something, they all heard a creak sound and looked to see Alessandro had his hands filled with blood. Blood was smeared everywhere as he continued to look dead ahead towards Elizabeth straight in her eyes.

 He demanded answers and he would make sure to get them from this girl this vey time. His heart burnt seeing her call someone else her parents. How could she give that position to somebody else. How could she call someone else her father. How just she could? These were the questions he asked himself.

There was another person in the room whose mind was running as fast as a cheetah. If Elizabeth was married then who was her husband. How just they did not know about him. They made sure to know about her details. Is there PI not able to give them enough updates on her. Or was there someone who had kept her information hidden.

He needed to keep a note about the man and he would make sure that he will not leave his sister with a man that does not respect her. He would just take care of all these things.

As his mind was running so fastly processing all the information , Lorenzo said something that left all of them shocked. 

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 5K VIEWS. COMPLETE THEM FAST PLEASE. 

YOU GUYS ARE NOT COMMENTING ON THE STORY. ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT LIKING IT? PLEASE AT LEAST TELL THE AUTHOR SO THAT SHE HAS SOME MOTIVATION TO WRITE. 

NEXT UPDATE MIGHT BE ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY. DO MAKE SURE TO CHECK ON THIS STORY AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR LOVED ONCE.

PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, SHARE.

MAKE MY DAY.❤️

❤️