CHAPTER 24: ASHER GETS XAVIER BURNED UP

Xavier looked so handsome in the outfit" thought Elizabeth but did not say out a word.

Xavier on the other side who was getting mesmerized till now seeing how sexy Elizabeth was looking burned up when he saw that standing by her side was Asher. 

Asher was his little brother. He loved him. But his heart was not at peace knowing that his mother was trying to set Elizabeth up with Asher. 

He was not sure why he was feeling that.

Though he had not kissed any other lady prior to Elizabeth, he could not name the feeling he was having towards her.

Why was he getting so possessive of her? He had not found out the answers of all those questions yet but he would make sure that he does not get Elizabeth set up with someone else at least in front of his eyes. And not at all if that person was his brother.

Leonardo who could clearly sense the tension building up cleared his throat and said, " Let's have dinner. I am very hungry."

All took their seats. Elizabeth was seated beside Adrianna. Xavier was about to join but Asher bet him up on that and sat on the left side of Elizabeth.

Xavier gritted his teeth seeing this and sat in front of her. He would make sure to teach this little brat a lesson once everybody leaves.

He would whip his ass . He thought as he burned watching Asher pass smiles to Elizabeth which she returned.

They all chatted for a while when Amelia said," The only person missing in here is Sarah. Hope she was here as well."

"No worries guys. She is at her hostel doing perfectly alright. Let's just say , she has a new crush." said Adrianna casually but the men of the family did not take it so casually. The grip on the forks tightened and there was a frown that appeared on the face of eacg man especially Edwin who seemed like he was oozing out of anger and could burst anytime.

Maybe it was too early to tell them about her crush" said Adrianna mentally praying for the safety of her daughter and the man she liked.

She heard he was a Korean and she had a special spot for Koreans. She swooned over the male leads of K Drama and would love to have a Korean Son in Law.

However, she had to make sure that he was away from the not so innocent gazes of the sinfully possessive men around her.

Xavier's head burst up hearing the thing his mom talked about. Not just his girl but even his sister was in danger. 

Why are all the men hell bend on disrupting his mental peace " he thought as he held his head in his palms.

But he could see that Elizabeth was enjoying her time talking with Noah and Asher. The 2 bees were flying on his honeybun and he had to save her alone. 

"Would definitely beat your ass once we get out of here." thought Xavier whose sole target till now was Asher but Noah seemed to have joined the list.

After the dinner was over, Adrianna volunteered to give Elizabeth a bit demo of the place they lived in. Xavier joined her saying that he had something important related to work stuff to talk to her.

Adrianna could not help but smile . She left the 2 alone giving them privacy.

Xavier pulled Elizabeth closer as soon as Adrianna went out of sight. He inhaled her scent that seemed to calm his anger. He pulled her impossibly closer to himself. Elizabeth also took her arms around his neck and held his hair lightly with one hand and other was gripped around his neck in a process of supporting herself.

However, she did not sense when Xavier started giving pepper kisses on her neck. She needed him closer and so did he.

There was this unnamed bond between them which they were not able to name however they could not see each other with someone else.

They continued they moment when Xavier pulled back and looked at her body from head to toe and then back to her face.

"You look so sexy in that outfit." he said as he traced his hands on the slit of her dress.

"But I did not like you sitting so close to Asher. Why did you have to laugh with him. I do not know what mom is up to but I would make sure that she does not try to set you up with Asher ever again" he said with determination in his eyes.

Saying this , he pulled her into a kiss which the two did not break even after minutes.

However, when they were busy in their own little romance, someone cleared his throat on the side.

Elizabeth quickly pulled out of the kiss and Xavier could only groan. Why was everybody in this family hell bent on interupting his romance.

He looked at his right side to find Noah looking at them with a smirk on his face.

He knew that he was in a great mess as Noah was a big mouthed person and would give out all the details to the family. However , he maintained his stoic face and asked him.

"What are you doing over here."

"Well I just..........." he took a long long pause before continuing his little speech.

The words he said were enough to make Elizabeth's cheeks flush with shame and she looked away blushing.

....................................................................................................................................................

*******************

.

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER GUYS. DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW, COMMENT.

ALSO YOU GUYS DID NOT CHECK OUT THE BOOK 2 OF GIOVANNI SERIES, "MOB BOSS'S SECRETARY."

MAKE SURE TO ADD THAT BOOK IN YOUR READING LISTS GUYS AS ALMOST HALF OF THIS BOOK IS ALREADY COMPLETE.

PLEASE COMMENT. I WOULD BE WAITING.

 I WOULD BE WAITING