Home from Work | George Weasley

Y/n POV:
"I'm home, love!" The loving voice of my husband rang to me.
"In the kitchen!" I called back, listening and smiling by the sound o his footsteps coming closer towards the kitchen.
I was just washing my hands, trying to get the pizza dough of my hands, when a pair of strong hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me up against a chest.

"Hey." George breathed into my ear.
"Hey." I answered, laying back my head against his chest, letting him peck me on the cheek.
I turned in his grasp, placing my arms around his neck, not caring that my hands were still wet and kissing him passionately. He pulled me closer and I giggled once we broke away. I leaned my forehead against his, smiling and caressing his cheek, tracing my fingers lightly over his cheekbone down to his jawline. I pecked his lips again, leaning my head against his chest.

Just when I opened my mouth to say something, my son's call echoed through the house.
"Dadaaaaaaaa!"
I giggled.
"You are needed, Georgie."
He smiled at me lovingly before turning his attention to the little boy racing towards us. He got onto his knees, opening his arms wide and twirling the small figure in his arms in circles, making him laugh.
"Hello to you too, Freddie." He said, kissing his forehead and grinning at him, causing the little redhead to squeak and giggle.
He looked exactly like George, the red hair, the cheeky grin, the sharp features, everything except for his eyes were my husbands', hi eyes though were exactly like mine, shape, colour, you name it.
"Mama," He babbled, stretching out his hands for me. I smiled at him, taking him from George's grasp and kissing the top of his head.

"Look, Freddie, the pita is almost ready," I said, showing him the oven, "Do you wanna go upstairs and play with your Lego for another five minutes until its ready?" He nodded and I set him down, watching as he waddled off again, to his room.
I faced George, letting my fingers trace patterns on his chest. I wrapped my arms around him again, listening to his heartbeat and the music in the background. Slowly, he began swaying a little, like dancing, kissing my head again and starting to hum. I put my arms around his neck again and looked up into his caramel brown eyes, studying every single part, a small smile creeping its way onto my face.
"You're so gorgeous." He whispered, making me blush, even after all these years, I still got butterflies when he said stuff like that.
"Thank you, you're very handsome to, Georgie." I giggled, swaying with him.
he started moving more, twirling me around the kitchen to the slow music. I laughed with him, kissing his lips passionately and just letting the moment take over.

That was, until the timer for the pizza went off and we had to break apart so I could take it out. Before we called our son, he put his hands on my waist again and kissed me once again, smiling before calling Freddie.
All through dinner, I watched him interact with his little clone, laughing and joking around until it was finally time for bed.

When Freddie was asleep, we cuddled, him reading to me, stroking my hair and listening to my breathing getting slower as i drifted off to sleep. I lay on his chest, safe in the arms of my lover.

This was really short ( 635 words), but I liked it, I hope you did too and are excited for the next chapter, any requests?? I am running out of ideas. Anyways, comment and vote and check out my other stories. Stay safe and have a great day/night!!
-moony (j.)