You're cute too | Fred Weasley

A groan slipped passed my lips as bright sunlight shone through my closed eyelids. Internally cursing myself for not closing the curtains completely I rolled over, trying to get back into the stage of sleeping, rather just imagining how my dream would go, though I knew fully well that there was no point in romanticising or delaying my full awakening.

With one last wishful sigh I let my eyes flutter open, immediately falling upon the still sleeping ginger by my side. He looked adorable, mouth slightly agape, eyes closed relaxedly and hair tousled and hanging in his face. "Freddie?" I whispered tentatively, prodding his cheek to see if he was asleep. The only reaction I received was a large snore and then silence.

A small grin spread over my face as I leaned down and placed a kiss on his nose, slowly kissing all over his face, worshipping the freckles he hated so, still grinning like an idiot. I let my index finger trace lightly over his exposed collarbone, over his throat, his chin, again his freckles before tangling my fingers in his fluffy hair and staring to play with it.
"You're so cute, Freddie," I cooed, smiling at my victory, that he couldn't protest. "So cute."

I kissed the tip of his nose, knowing it was another thing he was insecure about, for no reason whatsoever. A small smile lingered on my lips as I finally drew away my hands from his hair and let them wander. Over his shoulders, his arms his chest, tracing his toned abs through the light fabric of his white shirt, not taking my eyes off of him at any time.

"Like what you see?" A deep chuckle interrupted me after some time of exploring his torso, causing me to jump.
"O-oh Freddie," I blushed, my shyness returning quickly, "I— sorry."
"For what, love?" He smiled, placing his hand in my cheek, while the other found the small of my back, pulling me close to him so our lips nearly touched. "I liked it."

He planted a sweet, but firm kiss in my lips, wrapping me in his arms and burying my face inches chest as soon as we pulled away. I hid my blush in his shirt, placidly ignoring his knowing smirk as he drew little circles on my exposed back. "You're cute too, Y/n/n."

Please leave comments, feedback and requests!!

Stay safe <33

~ j.