By the Ocean | Draco Malfoy

The shell ornament tingled softly as a cool breeze blew through the open window in the kitchen. I was just wiping if the countertop, getting off the last remains of my three-year-olds lunch, when the front door opened and closed. "Hey darling, I'm back," my husbands voice called as he walked through the door of the now clean kitchen. "Turns out Boots really likes getting his ball from the ocean, even though it's freezing cold."
He smiled, cheeks still rosy from the cold weather outside, "Is Jack in bed?"
I smiled, walking around the counter and running my fingers through his fluffy, white-blond hair listening to the soft pad of our dogs' paws as he lay down in his bed.

"Love?" He asked again, searching my face with a cute smirk.
"Oh, yeah, h-he's in bed, just finished cleaning away his 'little mess'," I answered, blushing a little as he had just caught me staring.
"Like what you see, huh?" He asked cockily, leaning forwards to touch his nose against mine, making butterflies erupting in the pit of my stomach.

"Shut up," I grumbled, snaking his chest playfully.
"Oh, that's where we're going, is it?" His cockiness now on a whole new level as his breath fanned my lips. He knew exactly what he was doing.
"Well, I guess I can arrange that." He pressed his cold lips to mine, smiling cheekily into the kiss, while his hands found my waist, pulling me into him, my hands resting in his chest.

Breathlessly, we pulled away, his knowing smirk, which he had worn ever since we met on the Hogwarts express, playing on his reddened lips. "'Shut up' like this?" He pecked my lips again and again, until he pulled a giggle from me, wrapping me in his strong arms and buried his face in my neck, occasionally pressing a kiss to the exposed skin.

"Do you even know how much I love you?" I murmured against his shoulder, resting my head on it.
"Of course, my darling, you remind me every day. Do you even know how much I love you?"
"Hmm, you do?" I giggled, pulling away from him to get a look at his face.
"Oh yes, princess, I love you and our son, for that matter, more than anything else in this world."

I smiled, pressing my lips against his in a sweet kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Just then, we were pulled out of our intimacy by a soft call, across the hall.
"Mummy? Daddy?"
"That's us," I smiled, pecking his lips one last time before following him towards the origin of the call.

Ookay, a little sweet Draco here, I hope you liked it.

We love late-night inspiration when I should actually be sleeping, but who cares.

Please comment, request, vote— all of that and yeah, keep reading ig.

Stay safe <33

~ j.