Party Gone Wrong | Blaise Zabini

Warning: violence, trying to get someone to do something against their will

It was one of the infamous Slytherin parties, full of loud music, hot bodies and, of course, drinks.
I stood fairly close to the wall, watching people dance, rubbing against each other and, not rarely, making out. Raising my cup to my lips, I took a sip, grimacing at the bomb of sweetness. What the hell was that?
I set the cup down on one of the tables beside me, bluntly ignoring a drunk guy's attempts to take me to the dance floor.
"C'mon baby, let's get dancin'," he slurred, staggering a little. He wasn't even worth a mocking scoff. I let my eyes wander through the room, letting them linger on a particular group of Slytherins— maybe a little too long, because I soon made eye contact with one of them— Blaise Zabini.

I felt my cheeks heat up, quickly averting my gaze, I stumbled on through the crowd of people.

A little while and a fair few drinks later and I was on the dance floor, dancing with some guy— Rodger or so— not that I cared. His hands were in my waist, pressing his body against mine as we danced. Suddenly, he took my arm, "How about we go somewhere a little more.. private?" He smirked at me, pulling me in the direction of the exit.

Even my drunk brain realised how bad of an idea this was and immediately I tried pulling away. "No thanks," My words slurred together slightly, "I'm good."
"I know you want to," He pressed on and I felt the dizziness and slowed thoughts delay my answer. I declined again, now tugging at my arm in earnest.

Tears starts flowing down my cheeks when he wouldn't let go, nausea started forming in my stomach and throat and my head was spinning. "Please, please stop, I don't want—,"
I interrupted myself with a terrified squeal as he grabbed my hair, pulling me to the exit.
"No, n-no please I don't want to! Please!" Tears were now streaming down my cheeks as I fought, wondering why on earth nobody had noticed, but again, we were in one of the dark corners where nobody was— besides, it was impossible to notice anything once you were wasted, like everyone in the room.

Suddenly, the hand tearing at my hair was released and a crunch and a groan could be heard. I raised my watery eyes to a scene, I would not have believed possible if it weren't in front of me.
Rodger, or whatever his name was, was crumpled on the floor, blood streaming from his nose, knocked out cold. Above him stood none other than Blaise Zabini.

When his eyes flitted from the guy on the floor to me, his gaze softened and he reached out a hand carefully to stroke my arm. I let him, knowing somehow he wouldn't hurt me. "Are you alright?"
"I-I-," was all I could say before breaking out into sobs, burying my head in his chest.

He silently held me, after a while, leading me up to a dorm and sitting down on the bed with me still in his arms. "Shhh, it's okay darling," He would whisper, running his warm hand up and down my back soothingly.

When I had calmed down, he slightly pulled away from me, watching as my eyes dropped exhaustedly and my body slumped a little. He lay me back into the mattress, making sure I was comfortable before covering me in the duvet. A contented sigh left my lips as I felt safe again, wrapped in Blaise's blanket, drifting off to sleep.

This was really bad and I honestly had no idea where this was going (like most of my stories). It's ten minutes passed midnight again, I really need to stop doing this.

Anyways I hope it was enjoyable all the same, I apologise for any typos, I made this over my phone.

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS, AAAAAHHHH, YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT!!

Phew. Stay safe <33

~ j.