Chapter 14- Moonstone

Wyatt, Willa, and I were handing out blankets to the pack members. A little girl was crying as I walked over to her. I wiped the tear away and covered her in a blanket. I looked up and saw Zed standing in front of the siblings.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook Power," Zed started. "And I was wrong about werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are."

"Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?" Wyatt questioned.

"You're fierce, proud werewolves," Zed snapped.
"They think we're monsters," Willa replied.

"We are monsters," Zed reasoned.

He looked at me. I nodded, knowing what he wanted. Kissing Wyatt's cheek, I soon after left for Addison's house. I had to crawl up the roof to sneak into Addison's room. She smiled and handed me my dress.

I was going on foot in heels. I felt terrible that I didn't go with Addison. Seabrook shook for a moment, making me fall to the ground. The ground split in half. I fell into the hole along with some rocks.

I realized I was trapped behind a wall of heavy boulders. Once the shaking stopped, I howled. My necklace and my energy fought against me, but I howled as loud as I could. I heard shouting, but couldn't decipher it.

"(Y/n)?"

"Willa!" I shouted, pushing against the rocks. "Hold on, I'm trying!"

I took a deep breath. Dark veins covered and flowed through my body. The zombie strength combined with the werewolf energy easily moved the rocks. I coughed, but I finally got through the wall.

I was caught by Wyatt, who smiled at me as the veins disappeared. We stared at each other. I was admiring how hot he looked in the suit. He made sure I didn't fall as he put my arm over his shoulder.

"Come on. We can do this together," Wyatt breathed.

I stood up straight, admiring the moonstone. I took off my necklace, my body threatening to look human again. Willa nodded to me. Our pack put the necklaces on the moonstone, recharging them. They glowed blue brightly.

The rumbling of the ground broke us from our moment.

"We have to move it out of here," Willa decided.

"Legend says that together, our pack can move the stone," Wyatt explained.

"All of us, lift!" I shouted.

I even used my enhanced strength to get it to move. It didn't budge.

"It's too heavy," Wynter breathed.

"There's not enough of us," Willa agreed.

"Then maybe you need to expand your pack." Addison came down.

"Addison?"

"We came here to help. Come on, everyone. We got this!" Addison assured us.

We managed to lift it, but the stone slab blocked our way out. I breathed heavily.

"Your Z-Band. It's still broken. Zed, take it off. Lift the slab," Eliza instructed. "Okay, Zed. You can do this."

"I'm not ready. What if I can't control it?" Zed questioned.

"You can. With me, at least," I reasoned. "Come on. If I can, you can."

Zed took off his Z-Band after a moment. Everything turned into a ringing sound as Zed and I lifted the stone slab. Zed let go of it after a moment. I ran to get his Z-Band. He put it back on, and we appeared from the darkness.

Everyone cheered for Zed and me. Wyatt ran up to me and hugged me tightly. That was kind of scary, knowing that I could lose control of my mind at any second. My moonstone had always protected me. It protected me then.

"We crushed it! We nailed it! We so rock! Yes!" Wynter cheered. "Too much?"

"Perfect." Willa grinned. "We did it." She hugged my side.

"I didn't get to ask you earlier, but I wanted to make this right." Wyatt took a deep breath. "Would you be my date to the Prawn?"

"Of course." I smiled at Wyatt as he twirled me.