𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴"
-𝗖.𝗦. 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲

JJ, Spencer and Valentina were now stood outside the residence of Tobias Hankle after Hotch had told them to go over there.

"Hi, Mr. Hankle?"

"Yeah" The way he spoke, he sounded nervous Val thought.

"I'm Agent Jareau, this is Agent Ortiz and that's Agent Reid. We're from the FBI" JJ greeted the man, a smile present on her face even though something seemed off as she showed him her ID badge.

"FBI?"

"May we come in?" Spencer asked.

"I'm sorry. I don't let anyone in the house" He quickly replied, his face full of worry.

"Actually, I really have to, you know, go" Spencer stuttered, Valentina and JJ held back a laugh, this conversation instantly becoming awkward.

"You do?" Val asked.

"Yeah, for like thirty minutes"

"Why didn't you say something in the car?" Spencer ignored JJ's question "Do you mind?" He asked Hankle.

Again he looked back into the house for a second "I'm sorry. My father doesn't like it"

"Your father? Aren't you like thirty?" Val's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the man, she thought people moved out of their parents around the twenty mark.

"At what age can one start disrespecting the wishes of their parents?"

JJ then cleared her throat as Spencer looked around awkwardly "You witnessed something a few months ago, that might be very helpful to us"

"I did?" He asked, confusion written all over his face.

"You saw someone go over a wall into a yard. You called the police?" The blonde reminded him but by the look on Hankles face showed he really didn't have a clue.

"Me?"

JJ frowned "You didn't?"

"Sorry"

"Is there another Tobias Hankle here?" Valentina sighed and shared a look with JJ.

"Just me and my father, Charles"

"Well there's a report on file that lists you as calling 911. You were walking a dog" Val told him and yet he still had that confused look on his face.

"No, that's wrong. I don't have a dog"

"Oh. All right. Well, sorry to bother you, sir" JJ nodded and sent him a smile.