𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱"
-𝗚.𝗞. 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗻

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀

"Hey Noah, I'm sorry that I haven't visited you in a while. Just been really busy with work and everything" Valentina mumbled as she took a seat right in front of his tombstone with some flowers in her hand "But we all miss you, it seems quieter without you around. Gabby misses you even though she doesn't quite understand but she just wants her older brother back" Her phone then started to ring, it was Garcia they had a case and a bad one.

"Duty calls" She smiled weakly leaving the flowers resting up on his grave "I love you Noah" She kissed her hand and touched the top of his gravestone before walking back off to her car to meet the team at the mall.

"Jim" Hotch called out to the agent.

"We've been in lockdown for almost 20 minutes. My team's already in motion" He got them up to speed as well as handing Hotch and the team a radio each.

"Another female, same age, same time of day, taken from essentially the same location"

"What makes you so sure Katie Jacobs is still in the building?" Derek asked.

"The mall's got cameras installed at every entrance and exit. Surveillance video confirms Katie entering the building, but no sign of her leaving. Security paged her over the intercom, and their initial sweep came up empty" You could still hear the sound of sirens pulling up outside the building as Jim talked. The mall had been in complete lockdown for about twenty minutes and almost everyone looked panicked.

"Whoever killed Jessica Davis last week left that mall with her because he wanted time with his victim in privacy" Spencer said.

"Assuming it's the same offender, he wouldn't stray from his M.O. He wouldn't leave here without his victim" Hotch continued.

"Meaning if Katie's still under this roof, so is her abductor" Valentina agreed as her eyes scouted around the place

"Garcia, report to the mall security office. Reid, Morgan, Ortiz, I want you to find the Head of security. I need all data from every search team" Hotch ordered. He then looked at the two female agents "You guys start with Katie's parents. We'll treat the mall like a neighbourhood and we'll separate into areas of control. Come on" He referred to Jim as they walked off with SWAT behind them.

It was now utter chaos in the mall. Everyone was rushing around everywhere, SWAT was posted at every corner with hope they were going to find this little girl alive and well "117 stores, 69 storage closets, 73 dressing rooms, six men's rooms, six ladies' rooms, access to the rooftop via the north and south stairwells. Seven restaurants, each with a separate kitchen, and four elevators" The head of security, Marie Samuels, told the three agents. Pointing to each place on the map which was spread onto a table in front of them all.