𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄. 𝗗𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲"
- 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲

Valentina was on FaceTime with James when JJ's caller ID came up on the screen "Hey James, JJ's ringing. I'll call you back all right?"

After they said their goodbyes she hung up and quickly put the phone to her ear "Hey JJ, what's up?"

"Val, something happened with Garcia. You need to get here now" JJ's voice was panicked as colour drained from Valentina's face.

"What do you meaning something happened to her? Is she okay?"

"She got shot. I've texted you the address of the hospital"

"I'm on my way"

Valentina had to keep the tears at bay as she recklessly parked outside the hospital before rushing into the building to find JJ and when she did she brought the blonde into a bone crushing hug.

"She's in surgery right now. There's no word" JJ told her once they pulled away as Valentina then went and hugged Emily and Spencer.

"This is crazy" Spencer muttered as Hotch walked over to the group and Valentina didn't waste no time in wrapping her arms around him as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"You think she's gonna be okay?" She whispered.

"She'll be okay" He whispered back before they pulled away from each other.

Rossi spotted the group, walking over to them and handed everyone a cup of coffee. Valentina smiled at him "What do we know?"

"Police think it was a botched robbery" Hotch told him.

"Where's Morgan?"

"He's not answering his cell" JJ sighed. Valentina pulled out her phone and told the group she was calling him before walking away.

"What aren't you saying?" Rossi asked Hotch with narrowed eyes.

"I spoke to one of the paramedics who brought her in. It doesn't look good and I've just lied to her saying her best friend's gonna be okay" He subtly nodded in Valentina's direction. Rossi nodded, watching as the girl paced up and down while trying to get in contact with Derek.

"They won't give me an update" JJ came walking back from the reception desk just as Valentina came walking over to the group "His phone keeps going straight to voicemail, where the hell is he?"

It felt like hours had passed sitting in that waiting room. Valentina was sat staring at a wall with another coffee in her hand when JJ came over and sat next to her before placing her hand in her free one.

Valentina looked at her for a second and gave her a smile and the blonde replied by squeezing her hand. That was all the comfort she needed.

Valentina's head snapped up when she saw a panicked Derek walking in. She quickly stood up "Hey you all right? Where you been?"