Chapter 12: first heat

(A/N: Dayuum😺 I'll make this as a hot night today. This part is not for 18 below😺)

/Enid pov/

I'm sitting in my bed and thinking something 'Im I jealous?' i said in my mind just earlier I don't want Wednesday with that guy and right now... I look to the calendar today and see... WHAT THE FUCK?! it's already my first heat fuck what should I do?!

I panicked finding that thing for werewolves heat. I opened my drawer to find it

"Where is it?!" I nervously said and panicked and I feel my body heating up now, while I'm busy finding it Wednesday called my name

"Enid?" Wednesday calmly call my name in the bathroom and immediately I answered her
"Y-yes nes?" I said with a shaky voice and I can feel my claws coming out
"Are you okay there?" She ask and I respond a yes to her and continue looking for the heat pill.

"Can you pass me a towel? I left my towel there in my bed." She said and I look to her bed that have a black towel.
"Mhm sure I'll pass it to you." I said and sweating a little and I can't barely control myself.
"thank you." She thanked me and I go to her bed and take the towel but I stop and sniff her towel that have a scent of her and hugged it for a minute before go to the bathroom and enter. I saw Wednesday rinsed her hair, she's look good when her hair is not braiding.

She feel my presence and look to me naked...FUCK SHE'S SO HOT!!
"What are you doing?" Wednesday ask me and I didn't respond.

/No one's pov/

Wednesday get look to enid and try to read her.
"Quit staring you stupid puppy." Wednesday said with a calm voice because enid stared at her for a minutes

"Puppy...you say?" Enid whisper in air and drop the towel in the floor and go where Wednesday is and pin her in the wall. Wednesday look to her with wide eyes open and her heart start to raising and same to enid.

"What do you think your doin--" Wednesday words got cut off because Enid kissed her in lips. She stop Enid kissing her.

"What happened to you? Your acting weird than usual." She said to enid and hold her.

She kisses Wednesday neck "I'm in heat today... And I kind not control... myself"she said and put a mark at Wednesday neck and bite it. She slowly rub Wednesday thigh.

"Uhmm hey stop, I know werewolf is having a... Heat but...ugh fuck." Wednesday said and cover her mouth because enid trying to touch her p*ssy and she stoping it.

"Fuck stop you can't touch it. And I can't be your mate because... I'm not a man." Wednesday said that's makes enid stop.

"I-i don't care if your not a man, I ONLY WANT YOU! Please help me my body hurts because of the heat.."enid look to her with a teary eye and begged.

Wednesday let out with a big sigh and thinking what enid say. She look at her and she can hear enid whimpering.

"Fine I'll help you since this is your first heat today." She said in Enid that's makes Enid look at her shock
"really?!" Enid ask her maybe she's just joking. Wednesday nod.

"Yes do whatever you want from me and I'll help you." Wednesday said and avoid Enid gaze. Enid smile

"This is my first time...so I don't know if I can satisfy you." Enid said and look down in the floor.
" Me neither, this is my first time and it's okay just do it already I want to end it"Wednesday say and letting enid hand go. Enid Carry her that makes Wednesday surprised and go out of the bathroom, go to the bed and put her in the bed.

Wednesday is laying while enid is on top of her.
"Are you really sure about this?" Enid ask to making sure.
"I can change my mind if you want." Wednesday seriously say and enid look to her
"n-no don't." Enid says and start kissing her neck again and shoulder.
"Hmm..." Wednesday moan a little and Enid surprised what she hear from Wednesday. She can continue it and leave a mark at Wednesday body and go down to her private part.

"You can't...do tha-- ugh!" Wednesday surprised when Enid lick her yk and start eating her out while playing with her c**t.

"Hmm sorry it's good" enid says and continue licking Wednesday private and put tongue inside and move it around that makes Wednesday flinch.
"Ughh!" Wednesday moan when enid moving her tongue and licking her yk, she look down to enid and see she's enjoying it.
"Ugh fuck!" Wednesday moaned and cover her mouth so she can keep her voice down.

Enid keep licking it and go more deep and spread Wednesday legs so she can go more deeper.
"Hmm"she moan in down and stop slowly,some Wednesday p*ssy juice is in her mouth and go up and pin her
"I didn't know Addams is moaning like that." Enid says that's makes Wednesday a little piss, they switch place now Wednesday is in the top.

"I see maybe I'll let you feel it too?"Wednesday said to her with a grin in the face.
"W-wait I'm just kiddin--"she got cut off when Wednesday kisses her neck and slowly taking her clothes off.

"No your not." Wednesday said and continue it slowly rub her p*ssy in down and enid moan
"Ugh! Mmm!"enid moan makes Wednesday want to do it more and it's like a music in the ears.

She put a two finger in down and hear Enid whimper so she stop for awhile.
"Tell me if it hurts."Wednesday say and enid just nod and she continue it, Enid whimper again.
"Please don't stop"enid says and Wednesday continue it start moving it fast and deep that's makes enid moan loud
"Ugh! W-weds uhmmm~"Enid moan and hugged Wednesday tight, Wednesday kisses her neck and leave so many mark
"i love your moan Cara Mia."Enid shock when Wednesday said it and start it moving faster and really deep."Ughh!"enid moan loud as ever and you can hear some clapping noise because it's really fast and deep."mi amor I'm cumming! Hnm!" Enid moans and Wednesday move the fingers faster, Enid cum and taking some breath
"You cummed a lot." Wednesday said and takes out the fingers and lick them with her cum. Enid feel her face turned to red and hugged Wednesday "I-i lo... thank you." enid says and hugged her tight.

Wednesday pet her head "it's nothing" she feel enid is feel asleep now "I love you Cara Mia."she whisper at enid ears and kissed her forehead before sleeping.

(A/N: Eh...my TikTok acc got banned😿)