bunos Chapter (Wenclair Valentine)

/Enid pov/

It's valentine today!! I want to gift Wednesday something... But what?

Wait I remember her headphone is broken, yes! I have to buy her a new one then her fav chocolate and black rose.

I smile and walk out of the room.

I'm walking in the town but I passing by in weathervane cafe. I was about to continue walk but then i saw Wednesday there... With a guy.

I look to it until the guy give her a red rose but she just look at it and didn't even get it. I almost burst of laugh because of that but I remember there's so many people.

I look at her for a second before continue walking. And finally I'm in my destination.

*At night*

I'm in our dorm waiting for Wednesday. She's been out, i sigh.

While I'm in my laptop Wednesday come in with a... Idk what's is that in her hand, it's hide by a blanket.

"Weds!" I say and jump off from my bed and hug her. She put the thing in her hand.

"Where have you been?! I've been waiting for you yk?" I said in furrowed.

She smile slightly "somewhere" she said shortly and kiss my forehead.

"Mhm, anyway it's valentine today so... I want to give you a gift!" I said happily and get the gift in my bed, I give it to her with a smile in my face.

"What is this?" She ask

"Open it silly" i say smiling, she look at me for a second before open it.

I saw her smile "thanks Cara Mia" she said "no it's not just that!" I give her the black rose she wants, dark chocolate and new typewriter also.

"This is so many enid" she say and kiss me "it's nothing, it's for you" i say.

"Okay ig it's my turn now, I don't have gifts" she say and i let an "aw..."

"But we can have fun." She whisper in my ears that give me a shiver and i blush, ik what she mean.

"I was just kidding ofc i have a gift for you" she said and lift up my face " so is that kidding too?" I ask and she shook.

"No. I mean that." She say, I was to say something but she cover my eyes.

"U-um..."

"Close your eyes."

"Okay..." I say, I'm curious.

I hear some noise "weds you okay?" I was about to open it but Wednesday stop me "don't open your eyes!"

I nod and stay it close. Not a minute i feel she walk beside me "you can open it now" she say and i follow it.

I see a white cat in a cage. I smile happily and take it out from the cage "did you buy her?!" I ask happily while the cat is in my hands.

"Yes that's my gift." She say, i put the cat in her cage again and kiss Wednesday deep, i pull away "thank you very much Wednesday I very love you!" I say and she hold my face that made me confused.

"Thank you isn't enough." She say and look at my lips down to my neck.

I gulp. She carry me and put me down to my bed, she pin me down.

I look at her straight in her eyes.

"I want to fuck you mi amor~" she whisper in my ears. I blush hard and my ears and tail come out.

"Oh?" She said. "I think that's your answer" she said and take my clothes off by her mouth in hot way.

I gulp many times, I THINK I CAN'T WALK AGAIN.