Chapter 13

/Wednesday pov/

I woke up when I feel a soft fur...huh? A fur? I immediately open my eyes and saw a pair of wolf ears in Enid while hugged me.

I groan and wake her up. "Wake up you annoying puppy."i said and try to pull her hands away from me but failed she's so strong. I just realized I don't have clothes on and remember last night...fuck.

"Enid Wake up!" Waking her up and taking her hands off me because I can feel her pussy in my legs. "Why you're so strong?"trying to taking her hands off me.

"A werewolf thing."she response and yawn before letting me "you have a ears and tailed now."i said and sit down in the bed she look at me in surprised I think she remember what happened last night. "Wednesday I'm really really sorry!" She said and apologize for so many "it's fine. It's my decision and anyway why your appearance change?"I ask and touch her soft ears that makes her surprised.

"AH?!"Enid surprised when I touch her ears "you okay?" I ask her she immediately nod "y-yes and about my appearance it just normal but I'm not fully wolfed out yet..."she said and look down, I can feel down from her "impressive." I praised her and she look at me lighted up "w-what?" She ask like she didn't hear it "i said impressive." I repeat and stand up to put some clothes.

"Thanks...your the only who praise me like that." She shyly said to me
"I see." I said in interested voice while putting some clothes.

"Um...i still have heat cycle...but don't worry it will go away in 3 or 4 days"that words make me look at her "what?" I ask for repeat "I still have a heat cycle in 3hours but if I drink a heat pill it will extend to 4hours." She said and I give her a sigh "you don't need to drink that pill I'll help yo-" my words got cut off when she suddenly stand up and look to me.

"No need I'll try to endure it... I don't want my roomy get some stupid trouble."she confidently said and really say the 'roomy', i raise my eyebrow and smirk "I see. I hope you success." I said it in a whiny voice "I'll just go buy a coffee." I said and say good bye at her, she just nod.

/No one's pov/

Enid still stand there silently and regret what she said earlier "fuck enid! You stupid you know you can't stop the heat cycle on your own!" She scolding herself and sigh regretfully "I-ill just try" she pulling herself together and look to the clock, it's 2 hours left.

Wednesday come back in the dorm and look around "I'm I that too long?" She mumbled to herself and thing patted her shoulder as a 'yes'. She look to thing "whatever." She says and pass enid bed but suddenly stop when she see enid hugged her clothes with her pillow and sniffing it.

Wednesday look to her sweaty"don't tell me-" enid heard her voice and immediately turn around to see her "w-wednesday..." She said while sweating and hugging Wednesday clothes.

Thing tapped in the table "I know she's having a heat cycle now thing.." Wednesday says and get her jacket "I bitter go out i guess." Wednesday said and put the jacket on and start to walk back but enid hold her hands.

"W-weds I need your help...please don't leave...it hurts"she said while sweating, Wednesday look at her for a second and put the jacket back and come over to Enid. "Fine I'll help you." Wednesday say while taking her necktie off. Enid surprise in Wednesday response "are y-you sure?"enid ask and Wednesday kissed her neck as a 'yes'.

Thing look away of embarrassed and go out of the room 'they forgot me...' thing tapped outside and leave the dorm.

Wednesday hand roamed to enid body and squeeze boobs a little hard and move the fingers around the nipples, Wednesday bite her neck and licking it. Wednesday did give enid a shiver "ughm"she softly moan and grip to Wednesday shirt when Wednesday lick her nip and sucking them "hmm!~" enid moaned that give Wednesday energy to continue.

When she finish sucking and playing with her nip, her hand slowly going down where enid yk is and start rubbing it. "Uugh! Please fuck me already Mi amor~" she said and hold Wednesday hand come closer to her pussy to rub it more, Wednesday let a grin in the face and put her two fingers inside and start moving it "ughm~ please h-harder! I need more Wednesday!~"enid desperately said and moan at the same time "be patience Sinclair. I'm trying."Wednesday said and move it faster and deeper but in a rough and hard way.

You can hear some wet clapping sounds because Wednesday was moving her fingers really fast while sucking enid nip and bite it hard. Enid head turn to left and right like she don't know where she's gonna turn and moan really loud "ahhh! Ugh~" enid moaned as Wednesday fingers sped up, Wednesday left mark to her body everywhere. Enid grip to the bedsheets "I'm near! Please more!~" enid can't control of herself because of the pleasure. Wednesday use all her energy and move it harder and faster, not too long when enid cums.

Enid breathing heavy while closing her eyes. Wednesday takes out her fingers that makes enid whimper "hmm~" enid bite her lips when Wednesday takes it out and lick her fingers with her cums.

Wednesday look to her "I think your heat still not done yet."Wednesday says when she see enid gripping the bedsheets. "Y-yes sorry" she response to Wednesday and trying to avoid her gaze
"I still can go in another round." Wednesday says and put enid legs to her shoulder and put  the fingers back.

Enid look to her with eyes widen "ugh~ w-weds! W-what are you doin-" she got cut off when Wednesday start moving her fingers again

"you ask for this."

"Ugh! Ahh~"