Chapter 30

/Enid pov/

While we're talking i smell Wednesday horny scent. I immediately look where it from and saw her walking and approach us.

"I think your lover will take you back now" yoko said while sipping in the blood she brought with her.

I stand up and go to Wednesday"Wednesday what are you doing here?" I ask and hold her face. Her scent really strong than earlier.

"To take you back? You've been gone in hours you know?"

I look my phone and it is I've been gone for 1hours "oh god I'm sorry lets go back now" i said and hurry back to yoko and take my bag.

"Uh yoko i need to go back now, see you later ig!" I said and take Wednesday hand and leave the coffee shop.

-
-
-
We enter the dorm and I'm thankful the students is in they're dorm now, it's already 7pm.

I sigh and look to Wednesday"Wednesday... I know you being horny." I said she look at me "is that so...?"

She come closer to me and push me in the bed and take her sweater off "then i should continue that." She said and take my clothes off.

She look at me up and down that makes me blush and look away because I'm naked laying in the bed now.

"You know your sexy and hot" she said and start sucking to my nip while massaging the other one.

"Ugh~ Wednesday..." I moaned and grip to the sheets tight.

She bite my nip hard and squeeze them "oh fuck~ p-please i need your fingers ugh! Inside me!" I begged, i saw a grin in her face before spreading my legs.

She rub my entrance and tease it "please Wednesday!" I begged again.

She let them slide in by her middle and ring finger. She start to move them out and in, she sped up and goes deep.

"Too deep ahh~!" I moaned really loud while gripping to the sheets.

"I love your moan Cara Mia~" she kissed me really deep and sped up more.

"Hmm! Ugh~" i cummed a lot in her fingers and in the bedsheets "fuck I'm sorry you just went too deep..." I said while taking some breath.

She lick her fingers with my cum on it, i blush hard "i want to continue I'm still horny" she said that my eyes go widen.

"W-wha- ughh~!" I moaned again when she put her fingers back.

"I want you to cum for me more."

(A/N: i gone too far💀 my bad😆)