Chapter 17: wake up to reality.

/Wednesday pov/

I woke up with a soft hug from enid. "Cara Mia? Can you let me go? You hugging me tight." I said and groans. She woke up and look at me "hmm sorry" she said with a little sad voice.

"Don't worry. You can hug me again but not too tight, I can't breath."I said and kiss her forehead, she look at me lighten up"Mhm okay"she response and she take something in her pocket. "Here"she put the necklace in my neck that I should give to her, I smiled and she wear the W one.

I pull her in the hug "I love you" i said softly and I wondering why she didn't respond "Cara Mia?"I look to her and see... She's blushing "huh? Why are you blushing?" I ask and she immediately hide it "w-well your voice was so soft and I love you too" I chuckle because of that and kiss her. "Silly."

She goes silent again. "My Cara Mia are you okay?"I ask in worried and she's not responding. "Love?" I call her again but no response "hey Cara Mi-" i got cut off when she said "I'm very sorry." She said.

"What are you talking abou--"

I woke up while sweating hard and taking some breath... and process everything.

"So...it was just a dream?" I said in my dark room and I hugged my feet...

"Enid..." I mumbled and not letting my emotions out, I grip my blanket hard and a small tear fall down in my cheeks.

"Why...? I thought it's true?! Why?! I wish I shouldn't wake up even it's just a dream..." I said and really upset, I wipe my tears from my face.

"I...i miss her. Her moody, her jokes, her silliness, her dances, her voice, her hug.. everything." I hide my face between my feet.