Chapter 10

/iris or Wednesday pov/

I think I should visit my parents and tell them. It's been a month so... I'll tell them now and it's weekend i can stay there for two days.

I'm walking in the hall way and I bump to yoko "oh... Yo iris sorry i was just in hurry" she say so i look up to her, yep she's really in hurry "why?" I ask. Why does it feel like something bad happen?

"Well enid is upset because she got bullied"

"I see... I want names."

She told me they're names.

Nina,james,and nicky huh just wait... I'll kill you guys. Slowly and painful.

I go to they're class and lucky i see them.
The three look at me.

"Oh it's iris is it?" The guy say, i look at his uniform and see a name 'Nicky' there.

"Yeah. I think she's beautiful right?" James say.

"Let's get her cloak and mask to see her face then..." Nina said and they all each other before smirking.

"Get her virginity." Nicky say.

"I was welcoming you guys to hell." I say

"What are yo-" her words cut off when they all fall unconscious.

"My bad." I said.

/Nina pov/

I wake up in unfamiliar place. "Where I'm i?" I say and look around, this is... Abandon place. I see nicky and james.

"Nicky!" I shout his name so he will wake up. He slowly open his eyes and shock.

"Where are we?!" He said and James finally in conscious too.

"I-i don't know.." i said, the door open and reveal a girl that have a cloak "Iris!?" The three of us surprised it's iris!

"Iris? Who's that?" She said. We confused, we're not wrong it's really iris. Her name tag is there

"W-what do you mean iris?" I ask in shaky voice.

"Oh. I'm not iris... I'm Wednesday Addams." She said and take her cloak and mask off. Our eyes widen.

"H-how? How are you still alive!?" James say. The three of us really can't believe that Wednesday is in our front and wait... Wednesday have connection to enid!!

"That doesn't matter. I'm here to kill the three of you for bullying my... Girl." She say and take a lighter.

"W-what y-y-you mean enid?" Nicky ask in nervous. Me neither. "Sadly yes." She take out a knife and heat it up by the lighter.

"W-we jus- AAH!" James word cut off when Wednesday put the hot knife in his chest.

"Hm i like killing people especially when they did wrong." She say and deep the knife. She move it slowly down, james scream in pain "AHHH!! PLEASE S-STOP!" James begging while tears falling from his eyes.

I can't believe what's happening rn... My body is shaking and tears slowly falling in my cheeks, james got tortured. Nicky and me terrified when she cut james d*ck "AHHH-" his scream cut off when his head fall in the ground 's-she cut his head off!!' our eyes widen and tears in my eyes.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?! YOU BITCH!!" Nicky try to move and really mad when he saw his brother in the chair no head and blood are in the floor.

"Aw.. don't worry you'll be next." She turn her head to me. "And yours will be more painful."

(A/N: i fell asleep last night and forgot to update)