Chapter 19

/Wednesday pov/

I'm here with enid inside of the room and... She's hugging me tightly while sitting in my lap.

"I hope I'm not dreaming again.."i said while hugging her. She look to me. "Of course is not"she kissed my face.

"Well I dreamed like..this. i thought it was real" i say and hug her tight. I hear her chuckle "oh well let me prove you it wasn't dream." She said and I surprised when she kissed me really deep.

"Hmm~" i moan in the kiss and grip to her shirt. She break the kiss and go to my neck "I think you'll be my food right now."she start kissing my neck and suck it. "Ahhm w-what? Hey!" I tried to stop her, she look to me furrowed "don't stop me Addams." She said and I immediately nod. God she's scary.

She lay me down while she's top on me, she kiss my neck and licking it. Her hand slowly go inside of my clothes "hnm.."i moaned when she massage my boobs, I can see her grinning at me "I know you like it" she take off my clothes and suck my nip "ughh!" I moan in surprise. Her one hands start going down and take off my pants. She start rubbing my yk "ugh~ i want you to put it inside enid." i said to her ears seductively that made her blush. "Y-yes of course" she put her fingers inside "ugh~!" I moaned and cover my mouth when she start moving it really fast and hard.

/Minutes pass/

Wednesday sleeping besides enid, enid stroke her hair and look to her and kiss her forehead. She look outside it's already midnight "Wednesday..."she waking her up gently.

"Hmm.."Wednesday answer still sleeping "wake up you've been sleeping for 4 hours." She said and still waking her up, Wednesday slowly open her eyes and look to her furrowed"who will not going to sleep in that long. if you fucked your partner in six rounds?" Wednesday said in dryly voice still furrowed. "Uh..."enid look away "okay I'm sorry we need to go out for dinner!"enid said and jump off the bed, Wednesday sit down and put some clothes on. She stand up and walk but stop, enid look to her "whats wrong?" Enid ask her, Wednesday look to her and says "I can't walk properly." She said and enid make a reaction'oh', she come over to her and carry her "then I'll carry you." Enid smile and start walking "totally."
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N: I'm losing ideas haha😹)