mean

.✧ ➤ ❝ mean...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

note: the italic sentences are in english!

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘: 3 april 2013
𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:  bts' first dorm

"um, what is this?" yuri asked as she entered the living room where all the boys sat, watching something on the time. her eyes were wet with tears, as if she was about to burst out crying any minute.

she held up an empty tuperware box, the inside empty but not washed yet. the boys all turned their attention to her, most of them merely shrugging at her before turning back to the tv.

"did someone eat your food?" namjoon asked her before looking around at the boys, "which one of you was it?"

"i ate it," jungkook raised his hand shamelessly, his eyes still attached to the screen, "there was nothing else in the fridge."

"but i put a note on this that specifically said not to eat it," she replied, trying her best to keep her voice from wavering but was unsuccessful, "i know i've always said that you can eat my food without asking, but this one specifically had a note on it that said not to."

"why are you crying over food? you're so dramatic," he glanced at her before turning back to the tv, "you're not going to starve."

"it's not just food," she said sternly, "it's food my mom made for me."

"just ask her to make it again," he shrugged. after years of experience, he knew exactly how to push her buttons and she was so tired of his behaviour.

she had tried everything, from trying to be his friend and get on his good side to giving him space and keeping her distance, but nothing seemed to work as he continued to be a jerk to her and her only.

it had been over a year that yuri was official a part of their group and slowly but surely, all of the other boys had warmed up to her and they were now good friends. all the boys other than jungkook who seemed to want nothing to do with yuri and made sure that she knew that.