first heartbreak

.✧ ➤ ❝ first heartbreak ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:  10 march 2013𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:  bighit studios

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘: 10 march 2013
𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:  bighit studios

it was late at night when all of them got done with dance practice and they quickly left the room to get changed and head back to the dorm as fast as possible.

"ready to go?" taehyung asked yuri as they bumped into each other in the hallway, jungkook with him.

"yeah, i just need to grab my stuff from the studio," she answered, "you guys can go ahead. i'll meet you at the car."

he nodded, both boys walking towards the exit while she went to the dance studio to gather up her things.

when taehyung and jungkook got to the car, everyone else was already waiting there for them. "where's yuri?" seokjin asked as they all met up by the car.

"she was done changing when i last saw her," taehyung said, "she must be getting her things."

they all waited for her for over ten minutes but soon enough, they got more impatient. they were sweaty and tired, they just wanted to go home. "why's she taking so long?" jimin asked.

"she looked kinda sad," jungkook muttered, loud enough for all of them to hear though.

"what do you know?" taehyung asked, turning to the younger.

jungkook shrugged, "just that her foreigner friend left, but that was a couple of weeks ago."

"i'll go see where she is," namjoon sighed, turning back towards the building. he went to the dance studio where they had all been last and surely enough, she was crouched on the floor, packing up her stuff with her back towards the door.

"ready to go?" he asked, walking closer to her.

shestood quickly, wiping her face and sniffing a little, before turning around, "um yeah. sorry to keep you guys waiting."

her eyes were teary and red, her face flushed and her hair braided messily. she slung her backpack over her shoulder, picking up her hoodie and walking towards the door but namjoon put a hand to her shoulder to stop her.

"what's wrong?" he asked, "why are you crying? is it because of jungkook again? or is it because of your friend leaving?"

"no," she shook her head, "it's nothing. i'm fine."

"clearly you're not," he sighed, "you know you can talk to me yuri."

"i got broken up with today," she confessed, "over text."

"i didn't realise you were dating someone," he said, "you know you're not allowed to do that right? if someone from the company found out... that would be bad."

"i know," she nods, "i know. it was dumb. i shouldn't have done it. it's fine now though, i've learned my lesson."

"well it's good you know that. now, what's his name? i'll go give him a lesson to not mess with you again," he said, "he made you cry."

"not him," she said and he furrowed his brows in confusion, "her. my girlfriend broke up with me."

"oh," his eyes widened in realisation before he shook his head, "okay, then tell me her name. i'll have a very stern talk with her."

"what?" she said, snapping her head up, "you don't think— isn't it weird to you?"

"no, not at all. why would it be?" he asked, "you're allowed to like whoever you want. i'm no one to judge that. as long as you're happy— but you're not happy right now so tell me what she did."

"she was from germany. we started dating four months ago and it was great— until she just disappeared two weeks ago."

"is that why you've been so quiet the past week?"

she nodded, "she texted me last night and said that she's back in germany. her parents— they found out that we were dating and they didn't like that. that's why they took her back."

a tear fell down her cheek and she was quick to wipe it away, "we didn't even break up properly. i don't know what to do," she sniffed, "i don't know if we're still together or if this means that it's over. i'm so confused."

"come here," he opened. his arms and she didn't hesitant at all as she stepped closer and hugged him tightly. he stroked her hair, trying to keep her calm as she cried into his shirt.