chapter 1

Y/n pov

Another day goes by. No food, no water, nothing. It's been eight days since I've been let out of my cell. This isn't normal. They normally take me out to train, a mission, or to be tested. I'm laying in the corner of my cell picking at my metal arm. I start to do 250 push-ups, 500 sit ups, 1,000 jumping jacks, and repeat. In the middle of my 12 set I hear the alarms go off.

I peaked at this. What's going on? I hear shooting and yelling. Then it goes silent. Suddenly my cell door flings open and a man in a tin suit enters. His helmet retracts into his suit. I immediately spring up and into a fighting stance. "Woah there tiger I'm here to help. Just calm down." the man in the suit says. I start to think of my options. I go to play the innocent. I make myself cry in order to trick him. I fall down to my knees in tears trying to look pathetic.

"Hey hey it's ok. I'm gonna get you out of here." he says. He stops for a minute. " Hey I found a girl. She's scared but she looks unharmed. I'm at cell 241." he says. "I have some friends that are on their way to help." He starts to move closer. Now he's at an arm's length.

I spring to him and throw myself onto his shoulders. He tries to rip me off but at this point I'm strangling him with my legs. I backflip off of him and kick him in the face. He stumbles backwards and grabs his bloody nose. "Cap, we have a situation down here," he says. I dart out of the room and turn the hall when I am faced with a man with a shield in a red white blue suit.

I stand in a fighting stance. I see a guard that seems to be dead so I take his gun and point it at the man with the shield. Then another man comes behind him. He has a metal arm and long brown hair. I feel like I know him, like I've seen him in a dream. I take aim and fire for the head of the man with the shield. He blocks it so I take a quick shot to his thigh. He bends down in pain and lets out a hiss.

The man behind him jumps over his friend and comes towards me. He goes for a punch to the face, but using his momentum I flip him on his back. He lets out a groan in pain.  But to my surprise he is quick with his feet. "Y/n?" the man with the metal arm says. "What the hell is a Y/n?" I growl. Without knowing the shield man got up and has a hand gun pointed at me. Thinking of my options I decide to quickly turn around and grab the gun from him. I grab his arm and take him to the ground and dislocate his shoulder.

He screams out in pain. I shoot metal arm man in the abdomen making him fall to the floor. "This... this isn't you," he says. "Like you know who I am." I growl. As I'm running I find my way outside to a snowy fight scene. I try to dart for the trees when I feel an electric shock.

I fall to my knees screaming in pain, holding my head wanting it to stop. I look up and I see one of my holders standing in front of me. "Leaving, are we my pet?" he says in russian. I see him holding a little remote and my vision starts to get blurry. Next thing I know I'm unconscious.

Bucky pov

I'm sitting in the jet we're getting ready to land. The mission is to take down this HYDRA base. Steve walks in and eliminates the silence. "You ok Buck? You seem kinda quiet." he asks. "Yeah I'm great. Why?" I respond by trying to be as convincing as I can. "You don't have to lie to me, Bucky." he says. "I just." trying to think of what to say carefully.

"I keep seeing one of my old comrades. She keeps coming to me in my dreams and I can't seem to shake it." I say. "Was she like you?" "No. She was better, stronger, I think she taught me." He just looks at me with a look of pity. It's all I get from him when I talk about what I'm feeling.

"Get ready to land folks." Tony says over intercoms. Everyone comes in and straps down for the landing. As we land there's already people shooting at us. Once we are landed we rush out and the battle begins. Thor, Hulk, Sam, and Wanda are outside fighting while the rest of us are inside.

After making our way inside the base there are more guards. Nat rushes off to get into their files along with Clint. It's now me, Steve, and Tony. We go down the stairs and down a hall littered with guards. They imminently start shooting at us. Their bullets deflect off of Steve's shield and Tony's suit. While Steve and I are fighting Tony runs off. Steve and I go to catch up with Tony when a girl turns the corner. She has Y/h/c hair that perfectly sculps her face, and he has Y/h/l. She looks familiar. She has a gun pointed at Steve. She aims for Steve's head then shoots his thigh.

I jump over him and go for a punch. She grabs my arm and throws me to the ground. "Y/n?" I ask in confusion. It's the girl from my dreams. "What the hell is a Y/n?" she growls. Next thing I know Steve is behind her with a gun in his hands. She quickly turns around and takes Steve to the floor in one swift motion. The way she fights is like no one else. She has Steve's arm and dislocates it.

He screams in pain but right as I get up she shoots me in the abdomen. I fall to the floor in pain. "This... this isn't you," I try to get out. "Like you know who I am." she growls. And then she darted away.

I force myself up and go to help Steve when Tony comes in. "Man what happened to you two?" Tony smirks. "I could say the same to you." I replied. Tony goes to help Steve up. "You know what Barnes." I can't stand Tony.  "You help Steve, I'm going after her." I sprint after her hoping that she's not to far.

Once I'm outside my eyes find her. She's on the ground holding her head. Then a man comes out from the trees and starts talking to her. I can't make out what he's saying. Then I see her collapse on the ground. I dart to the guy but then he disappears into thin air. I look at Y/n's body. She's unconscious but is twitching and shaking. Her nose and ears seem to be bleeding. I pick her up and take her to the jet as fast as I can go.

I lay her on the table and wait for everyone to come back. Steve and Tony are the first ones back then Nat and Clint, then everyone else. Bruce goes to help Y/n but my vision blurs and I collapse.

Hi guys this is my first book I'm sorry if it's ruff but thank you for reading. I'm really exited to share this story with you guys. I hope you all have a great day.