Chapter 23

Y/n pov

One thing they don't tell you about when someone is in control of you, that it's like being in the passenger side of the car. like when you want to go right but the driver goes left. You have no control over your own body. Yet you can see everything that happening. That's when she took it to far. She grabbed hold of Bucky. I can't let her hurt him."Stop! Let him go!" I yell at her commanding her. "He left us." She growls. "Please it wasn't his fault!" I say trying to reason. But you can't reason with a monster. "Your weak, you let me in and I won't let you out." She barks.

"No."I growl so dark I can feel her well me get chills. As I'm trying to fight for control I can feel her slipping. "Your nothing with out me." She says. "Yet I'm the vessel." I say. The she leaves, her, the voice. My hand loosens from Bucky neck and then my legs give out. Bucky and I are now both on the ground I can hear him coughing but it sounds so far away. Then I see blood drip to the ground. I go to touch my nose, but as I do so I can feel the hot sticky liquid. I pull my finger away and then my vision starts to go in and out of focus, and my ears start to ring like never before. Then I am over taken by blackness.

Bucky pov

After the fighting is over I go up to Y/n. "Come on let's get you to the jet." I say worried about how much blood she's lost. But as I look into her eyes not only do they look dule and lifeless, but she's looking into mine. Before I'm about to ask if she's ok she runs towards me and wraps her metal hand around my neck choking me. She pushes me against a tree. "Y/n... Your hurting...me." I choke out.

"He left us." She says. I'm confused by this, who is she talking to? Then there's a little pause and her face hardens. "Your weak, you let me in and I won't let you out." She growls. I feel the grip on my neck loosen then tighten, then loosen again. Her eyes are changing almost like life keeps on leaving then getting pushed back. I feeling I know too well of. She's fighting her.

"Your nothing with out me." I hear her growl then she lets go of my neck and falls to the ground. I'm coughing trying to catch my breath. I look over to her limp figure. Her nose starts to bleed again, I can tell that she's in pain. I pick her up bridal style and dash to the jet.

"We need to leave! We need to get Y/n medical help!" I shout over inter coms. "We'll be there in a sec!"I hear Steve say back. "I'm mean it's not like I'm trying to save our assess here, or disable a bomb with out us blowing into little bits and pieces!" I hear Tony yell sarcastically over the ear piece. I go and sit Y/n on a chair, when I hear a set of foot steps. I swing around and point a hand gun the position I heard the foot steps. As I turn around I see Rumlow.

"Hey there soldier." He says. I just stair at him with hatred. His face is calm and burnt. "I need her back." He says. "You won't touch her ever again." I grow, I slowly grab out my knife and then in one quick movement I through the knife at his shoulder. It pierces him right in the shoulder and he lets out a hiss.

I run to him and kick him in the temple nocking him out. Then I see Steve, Wanda, and Clint come from behind him. Soon after tying him up and getting Y/n name on a medical table. I have Wanda try and fix her up a little since Tony denied and was flying the jet. We rush over to the tower as fast as we could. Once we land I pick up Y/n and rush her to where Bruce and other Dr.s are and lay her on a stretcher.

They rush her to the hospital wing, I'm about to fallow when Steve grabs my arm. I turn around to look at him, my eye's start to water. "She'll be ok Buck, Bruce is the best Dr there is." He says and gives me a soft smile. "I wanna be with her." I say holding back the tears that threaten to fall. "I know but we need to give them space." He says, I know he's right so I relax my body and walk away to take a shower.

I get into my room, take a shower, change, and then I go down to the hospital wing. I sit outside the door where Y/n is and wait for them to be done. I end up sitting there for about three hour's. That three hours felt like 10 hours. Eventually Bruce comes out, I quickly stand up and then expect him. He has on green scrubs and a green cap on, there's blood all over him. My stomach drops, and my mind goes to the worst.

"She'll be ok." He say. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, she's ok, my Y/n's ok, my doll. "She has 4 fractured ribs and 5 broken ribs. The rest of them are badly bruised. She has a fractured ankle, and-" He pauses, I can feel my face go white. "She has lost a lot of blood from being, whipped, shot, burned, and other things that we can't Identify. She has cuts all over her body and she seems to have been.. umm... branded." He says. "What?" Is all I can get out and even then it was mouthed. "We don't know when she'll wake up. We have an iv bag with fluids, it doesn't seem like they fed her at all and she's very dehydrated." He says.

"Can I go in and see her?" I ask. "Yes." He says, I thank him and rush into her room. I look down at her sleeping figure, her lip is split, she has a gash on the left side of her face. She has a black eye, and her left arm has cuts all over it. I go over to her side and sit on a chair. "I'll be here when you wake up, I won't leave you at all." I say, I can mow feel the tears coming down and I let them now that I'm alone. "I'm so so sorry, this is all my fault." I weep.

Ok ok ok, I'm sorry I just need to get these out because I'm dying and am super impatient. I also would love to get feed back on you guys! One more day till FRIDAY!!!!!!!