Chapter 13

Bucky pov

    Once the elevator doors open I say "Welcome to an Avengers party." As Y/n and I walk out of the elevator and we are greated by Steve, "Hey guys welcome to the party." Steve says. I go in to hug my best friend, we pat each other on the back and then I take my place with Y/n again. I don't want to leave her by her self, I want her to feel comfortable and safe.

   "Thor said that he has his Assgardien whiskey, wanna go get a drink?" Steve asks. "It is a party is it not?" I exclaim, knowing that it's the only drink that will actually get me tipsy and or drunk. We walk over to the bar and see Thor already tipsy."Ah! My friends, welcome. Care for a drink?" Thor asks. He poor's two cups with whiskey and gives them to Steve and I. 

    I notice that Thor didn't give Y/n a drink. And it seems like she could use it. "You want one Y/n?" I ask, again wanting to make her feel involved. "Woah there Barnes, this is the has been aged in barrels for thousand of years. This is not for mortal people." Thor exclaims. "She'll be fine." I assure him, knowing that she can handle her whiskey. Thor gives Y/n a glass, he hands it to me with caution, giving her a look. She takes it from him like it's nothing, and then she downs it like a vodka shot. I can't believe that she just did that! She took it like a pro, it would be an under statement to say that we were impressed.

    "You got more?" she asks completely calm. "How are you not dead?" Steve exclaims. "You call this strong?" She laughs. Thor poured her more and this time she didn't just down it. Although I can see that she wants to. "So I have heard that you have killed more then the winter soldier." Thor says. "Yeah, and?" She responds. Why did he say that! But before I can say something Thor makes a good com-back. "I like a good warrior." Thor says. 

    Sam walks in and starts a conversation with Thor, they end up leaving and are in their own world. "I'm sorry he doesn't have much of social cues. And is a little of a pusher." I say trying to break the tension. She nods and finishes the rest of her drink. I can't believe how well this lady can handle her liquor.

    I hear the song that I requested to DJ to play, Green Eye's by Jimmy Dorsey. I smile thinking about the times she would sing this song.  "Wanna dance?" I ask her, praying that she'll say yes. "Sure." She said with some exitment. I put down my glass and put my hand out hopping that she'll take it. Once she took my hand I lead the two of us to the dance floor. We start to dance, we sway back and forth to the song that I requested. "Do you know this song?" I ask curios if she'll remember. "It sounds familiar." she replied. "When I first came to HYDRA I heard you singing this song. It's called Green Eye's by Jimmy Dorsey. You had such a lovely voice." I say with a little chuckle. 

    When the song ends Y/n and I go back to the bar to grab a drink. That was so much fun dancing with her again. It brought back happy memory's that I have forgotten. She looks so gorges tonight, her Y/c/e sparkle with life. "Yo terminator, I need to talk to you." Tony says. Gosh Tony, way to ruin the moment. But I know I can't say no, I own it to him. "I'll be back." I say leaving Y/n, even though I don't want to. 

    Tony and I walk over to a table, he has a glass of wine, and he's wearing a tux. "Barnes how well do you know Y/n?" Tony asks me. I give him a confused look. "Why do you ask?" I ask him. "That file that we have of her doesn't give a whole lot of info about her. I need more." Tony states. "You wanna know if she killed your mom." I say knowing that that's what he means. "I don't want to hurt her." He say. "Oh please she'd kill you." I say and that's a fact. "I just want to know." he says. "What good would that even do?" I ask Tony. "You know what, I don't care. I have to go make a speech." Tony says then walking away. "What a jack ass." I mumble. After Tony's speech I try to find Y/n. I assume that she went back to her room. As I head back to my room I hear a scream. 

     "STOP!" I hear a yell coming from Y/n's room. "Y/n?" I yell back. I go to the door and listen in. I hear sobs and crying. I nock on the door. I go in anyway, and what I saw broke my heart. I see Y/n on the ground with her knees to her chest, she's rocking back and forth holding her head. Tears are streaming down her face and her breath is short. "stop" I hear her hick up. "Y/n?" I rush over to her side, I don't know what happened. I put my hands on her's, gripping her head. "Y/n, Y/n, it's ok, your ok." I say softly.

    Whatever is happening is intense. "no." I hear her gasp. "It's not real ok, just try to breath." I try to comfort her. I hear her mumble something that sounded like a plead. "What?" I mumble trying to think about what she said, and what I should say or do. "It's so loud James, please make it stop." She chokes out. She called me James, I start to talk to her. "Hey just focus on my voice ok? Your name is Y/n Y/l/n. You where born in 1915. You are in the Avengers tower. You are a great dancer and an even better fighter." I say comforting her. Im stroking her hair, seeing her like this breaks my heart. But as I say this it looks like she heard it.

    "Your name is Y/n Y/l/n." I continue. "You lived in Germany, you had a happy family. A mother and father who loved you so much. You had a brother who you protected no matter the cost. You where even willing to die. You are the strongest person I know. You are super smart, and love science. You are Y/n Y/l/n." I say, I pull her into my chest, holding her tight. I rock her, holding her tight. She's gripping on to my shirt for dear life. "shhh it'll be ok. You'll be ok." I comfort her. She sobs into my chest for a while, and I just try to comfort her.

    She ended up falling asleep on me. I move over to the end of the bed and close my eyes, still holding her in my arms. I feel her chest rise and fall, and her breath is now slow and steady. She's curled up in a ball, still holding onto my shirt. Her Y/c/h outlines her face perfectly. She looks so peaceful right now. Something tells me that this is the first time that she's gotten sleep in a while.