Chapter 3

4 years passed quickly for Zerhica. She graduate with flying colors and her 'milk tea' cafe grow even bigger as years passed and now, she's one of the youngest millionaires the world has ever had.

"Do you want to return to your home now ma'am Zerhica?" Nora asked. Nora is the secretary of Zerhica. Although Nora is 4 years older than Zerhica, she treated her with the utmost respect as she saw with her own eyes how capable Zerhica is in the business world.

"Home?" Zerhica scoffed as she enter the car that is already waiting for her. She'd never considered that house her home.

"Good morning Ma'am Zerhica, how was your graduation yesterday?" Gab, Zerhica's driver asked looking at her in the rear mirror.

"Fine I guess, No one came to congratulate me anyways" Zerhica answered without care before she opened her tablet to look at her schedule.

The door on the front seat of the car opened and the very formally dressed secretary of Zerhica, Nora entered.

"I'm sure your family has a reason why they couldn't attend ma'am" Gab said as he start the car's engine and drive out of the premises of the boarding school Zerhica had been living for 4 whole years.

"I doubt they even remember" Zerhica answered as she leaned on her seat and stare out of the window.

"Do you want me to inform your family about your return?" Nora asked looking at her boss from the rear mirror.

"No need, I want to surprise them with how rich I became" Zerhica grinned by herself as she imagine what reaction she will see on her father's face when she tell him that she, his most hated daughter is now the mysterious owner of the famous 'milk tea' cafe everyone has been talking about.

After saying that, silence engulfs the car. Zerhica stared at the passing scenery outside of the car while thinking about her life. She thought about her past life and how miserable it is but then she suddenly thought about the thing that kept bugging her for a long time now.

"Zerhica... Let's meet in your second life"

She remembered hearing those words before she died in the past. The voice seems familiar but she can't remember who it is no matter how hard she tried to recall where she heard that voice. the only thing she is certain about is that it is a man's voice.

'Let's meet in your second life'? it is obvious to Zerhica that whoever that man is have something to do about her reincarnation but during her 4 years as the new and reborn Zerhica she can't recall someone approaching her with the same voice as that man.

Zerhica just shrugged it off and tried to just forget about it but her body froze when she heard the voice from the radio.

"Let's all welcome our special guest here who just came back from Europe after 4 years of treatment. Let us all welcome, the CEO of the Dragoste group, Miharo Dragoste. Good morning Mr. Dragoste"

"Yes, good morning"

His voice was deep and low but those two words he said sent an unusual feeling that travels through the tips of Zerhica's fingers, through her spine, then finally to her stomach. she suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Miharo Dragoste is back? It's been 4 years since he left to get treatment in Europe"

"He was sick?" Zerhica suddenly asked startling both Nora and Gab. Zerhica never showed interest in someone except for her mother who is the only person that truly cares for her but the sudden show of interest in this 'Miharo' pique their curiosity.

"Yes ma'am, no one knows what his illness is but it was quite severe for him to need receiving treatment in Europe"

Zerhica's brows furrowed. This never happened in her past life. She remembers this Miharo Dragoste who is also known as the business world king. He was famous as the founder of the Dragoste group but he was also known as being loyal.

Although Zerhica never had the chance to see this man face to face, His face was always on the magazines and the internet. She admits he is handsome, very handsome even. But despite his looks, he never had a girlfriend nor did he show interest in the opposite sex but when he met the 'infamous' Jane; the number one beauty in the west, Miharo instantly fell over heels for her. They soon get married and not once was there an issue about them getting divorced. Zerhica was quite envious of them in the past as she never had the chance to experience such a thing as love.

Zerhica tried to remember her past life. Maybe a year or two from now, Miharo will meet Jane during one of his business travel but she can't be so sure if that will happen. After all, Him being sick never happened in the past so maybe the course of fate will change from now on.

"Do you know Mr. Dragoste ma'am Zerhica?" Nora asked when she saw the confusion on her boss' face.

"No" Zerhica quickly answered. Nora sensed that her boss' didn't want to talk about this man so she didn't say anything but Gab didn't seem to realize as he said: "Miharo Dragoste, such a weird yet cool name"

"Miharo means amazing or magical in the Maori language while Dragoste means Love in Romanian so his name means Amazing Love or maybe, Magical Love" Gab said smilingly but Zerhica didn't say anything nor Nora.

'Magical love'

'Miharo Dragoste'

No matter what his name means, Zerhica have to meet him