Chapter 7

"Mr. Miharo was the founder and CEO of the Dragoste group but was away from the country for 4 years for treatment"

"What is the illness of your brother? Why did it took him 4 years to recover?" Zerhica asked Hana.

"I don't really know but he said it was because he overused his magic" Hana said before sipping at the glass of wine in her hands.

"Your brother has magic too?" Zerhica asked in surprise. Her admiration for Miharo only escalated. Miharo was almost perfect. He has a beautiful face, a big company, magic, and also a beautiful wife that he will meet in the future.

"Yes, I don't know what's his magic though, he never told anyone but our mother" Hana said but Zerhica only nodded her head and then moved her gaze towards the stage but was startled when she saw Miharo looking their way.

Zerhica's heart raced as she stare back at him. She wants to make herself believe that He was staring at his sister who was sitting beside him but she was so sure that those black eyes were staring straight at her.

"Mr. Miharo" Mr. Himton said. Only then did his stare left her causing Zerhica to exhale an amount of air she didn't know she was holding.

"What?" Just like what Zerhica expected, His deep hoarse voice once again sends a chill through her spine.

"Would you mind showing us your pianist skills tonight?"

"I won't mind, but I also don't mind if someone will join me to perform" the crown roared when they heard what Miharo said.

It was already a miracle that the famous Miharo Dragoste attend the party and they had the chance to see him in person but now, they also have the chance to perform with him.

Those businessmen who have unmarried daughters forced them to go to the stage but unfortunately, many of the young maidens doesn't know how to play but there was still a handful of ladies who step forward and raised their hands with twinkling eyes.

Mr. Himton was baffled when he saw the number of young ladies who suddenly want to walk up the stage and doesn't know what to do so he move his gaze to Miharo.

"Who would you like to join you perform Mr. Miharo?"

There was a deafening silence when those words were said and everyone waited anxiously to what will Miharo said.

Miharo looked at the crowd silently for a while before he said something. "I've heard the founder of the 'milk tea' cafe was here?"

Zerhica choke on the wine she was drinking when she heard those words but she was again surprised when she saw Miharo grinning at her.

"What the fuck?" Zerhica whispered under her breath but Hana, who was sitting beside her the whole time heard her clearly.

"Did brother Miharo just smiled at you? Did you two know each other?" Hana asked but Zerhica shook her head. She was more than sure that this is the first time she met him this close that's why she was confused about why this man kept on glancing her way.

The onlookers started to whispered to each other when they heard what Miharo said.

"The CEO of that cafe is here?"

"She never attend this kind of party so how come she's here?"

"She? The CEO was a woman?"

"I've heard but there was no proof"

Mr. Himton were surprised by Miharo's. Even though Nora, the secretary of the mysterious CEO accepts the invitation he'd send, He still doesn't know her name nor her face so he doesn't know what to do in the situation. Thankfully, Miharo stole the mic from him and said; "Miss Zerhica, please come up here and show us your skills in playing the piano with me"

Zerhica's body stiffens. How did he know her name? And how did he know that she can play the piano?

In her past life, Zerhica was married to an old perverted man. She was depressed almost every day and doesn't know what to do with her life so she spent her time playing the grand piano that the old man owned and soon she realize she was getting good at it. In this life and this time, the 21 years old her still doesn't know how to play because she was still not married to that old man so how come Miharo was so sure that she can play?

"I think you're mistaken Mr. Miharo, My sister is not the CEO of the milk tea cafe nor can she play the piano" Lilia, who was one of the ladies who also wants to perform with Mr. Miharo said.

Zerhica moved her gaze towards her sister and couldn't help but raise her eyebrows when she saw Lilia wanting to play the piano with another man while her fiance was just beside her, looking at her doubtfully.

Miharo looked at Lilia causing her to blush.

"Slut" Zerhica whispered trying to calm the anger that was building inside her and she doesn't even know why.

"I'm not talking to you" Miharo said making Lilia blush in embarrassment.

Mr. Himton cleared his throat trying to wash the awkwardness in the air away before saying: "Miss Zerhica please come up to the stage"

With that, Zerhica didn't have any choice but to walk up the stage. She can feel the gaze of everyone in the room following every step she take but it was not that that is making her nervous but the intense stare Miharo was giving her.

Not once did he look away from her as she walk closer and closer and it was making her heart beat faster than usual.

Miharo gave her a boyish grin before signaling her to proceed to the grand piano beside him. Zerhica sat in the long chair in front of the piano but suddenly froze when Miharo sat by her side.

Zerhica's heart beat faster if that's even possible. Her hands become sweaty as she felt shivers through her spine. She doesn't know why she was feeling this way towards a man she never met before but the feeling she felt was not detestable, She quite like it in fact.

Before Zerhica can sort out her feelings, Miharo suddenly pressed the piano keys and an astonishing and melodic sound echoed through the hall.

Zerhica stared at the flawless hands of Miharo as he pressed the piano keys gently as if he was not touching them at all.

When the timing was right, Zerhica pressed the keys on her side and a higher pitch of melody echoed from the grand piano harmonizing with the sound Miharo was making. Every sound they make harmonized with each other as if the one who is playing is not two people but one.

Every sound sends shivers and deep emotion to those who heard it but the two people who were playing the piano doesn't seem to realize it as they kept on playing on their own world that they created through music.