Epilogue

The first time I saw Zerhica was at a business party. She looked so good in her red mermaid dress that hugged her hourglass frame perfectly enticing those who could see her perfect body. Her hair was pinned up with expensive hairpins and her neck was adorned with a simple diamond necklace.

Her smiles were so radiant that it attracts most of the males in the room including me, yet she doesn't seem to realize it.

I want to walk towards her and introduce myself and maybe... hang out with her? But no... We're both married.

She's married to Mr. Brandy, the old pervert man I've always hated while me... I'm married to Jane, the number one beauty of the west.

I moved my gaze toward my wife as she flirt with almost every male in the room. Jane is pretty, talented and she came from a rich family. Our marriage might have seemed perfect for others but it's not.

I married her for the sake of our parents and the company so there was no love between us. I don't really mind marrying her at first for I have never really liked someone and I never had an interest in the opposite sex. It actually got to the point where I doubt if I like men but then... I saw her.

Zerhica Lionheart Brandy. Seeing her smile and hearing her gentle laugh makes me feel regret marrying Jane. If only I have met her earlier, I would be the person she's married and not that perverted man.

It actually makes me wonder why she agreed marrying that old man but noticing the sadness in her eyes despite her smiling face makes me doubt if she did agree or was just forced to agree.

After seeing her at the party, I've never had the chance to see her again.

Years passed and I couldn't tolerate Jane and her men anymore. I divorced her and since then, we live on our own lives.

I spent my years working and making money but when I already reached the top of the world I asked myself: "What now?"

I didn't know what to do with the tons of money I have. I didn't know who to share my achievement with nor do I know if I really want to celebrate.

Then I met her again. She looked so different. Her eyes don't shine as they used to and she doesn't smile that often anymore.

I've heard that her husband died and she's now working part-time jobs to fend for herself and it made my heart ache.

I want to walk towards her and offer her my home and I would promise to take care of her for the rest of my life but before I could do so, she got in an accident.

I saw with my own eyes how she got hit by a car and how she slowly lost consciousness.

For the first time in my life, I had the courage to run towards her but it was too late.

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was shallow.

"Zerhica" I whispered before placing my hands on her cheecks and starting to transfer my magic into her body.

I was born with time magic. It was magic that I could turn back time. No one knew I had this power except my mother but I have never really used it much because it would drain a lot of my energy. The last time I tried to turn back a day's worth of time, I was bedridden for almost a week. Since then, I've promised myself to never use my powers again because it might kill me if I'm not too careful but this time was different.

Zerhica suffered enough and I want to change it. I want her to be happy and he wants her to live her life to the fullest even if that means giving up his life.

"Let's meet in your second life" I whispered to her before I used my magic and turn back time when she was still not married to that perverted bastard. The time when she could start over again and the time when she's still happy.

I felt my energy draining so fast and my vision become blurry but I kept on using my magic. My heart clenched and my body became numb before I lost consciousness.

I'm not confident that I could meet her again at this point. I've used too much energy and I'm not sure if I could survive this.

'I think meeting you in your second life would be too hard' I whispered to myself as the darkness consume me.

I can't feel anything. I can't hear anything nor could I see anything but the darkness that surrounds me. I didn't know how much time passed while I was unconscious but then a miracle happened.

I woke up.

My mother was so angry at me for some reason but then what she told me surprised me greatly.

I was asleep. For 4 whole years.

"Did you use your magic? How come you've lost consciousness for 4 whole years? Did you know how worried I was?" Mother said as she kept on punching my chest, crying her eyes out.

"Mom.."

"Tell me the truth, how much time did you turn back?" Mother asked, her tone was so serious.

"What year is it?"

"Year? Are you telling me that you turn back years worth of time?" Mother said angrily but she still look at her phone then told me the current year.

I smiled.

"What are you smiling at? How much time did you turn back? Are you the 20 year old Miharo? Huh? Answer me"

I laughed then hugged her tightly. "I missed you"

"What do you mean you missed me?" I shook my head. She was already dead when I turn back time so I was happy to see her again.

"Answer me, How much time did you turn back? A year?" She asked determined to get answers from me.

"No.... I turn back two decades" I said making her eyes widen.

*

After I woke up, I and my mother left Europe and went back home.

Everyone thought that I was away for treatment because that was what my mother told them but no one knows that I was in a coma for 4 whole years, not even Hana nor my father.

As soon as I return home, I searched for Zerhica and found out she was living her life to the fullest. She's now a millionaire and a very successful businesswoman and I am so proud of her.

"I really like this drink, have you tried this before, brother?" Hana asked offering me her drink.

"Yes, I've tried all of its flavor" I said casually making her eyes wide.

"What? Really? I know it tastes good but I didn't know you like this kind of drink too" She said staring at her drink absentmindedly.

"Do you want to meet the owner of that cafe?" I asked making her eyes twinkle.

"You know who he is?"

"Yes, and by the way, it's a she"

"Really? Can you marry her for me?" Hana asked jokingly making me smile. Why not?

But who would have thought? That my sister's joke would someday come true.

Right now, I am laying down in bed holding a petite person in my arms. Her arms were around my waist while her head was buried in my chest. Our legs were intertwined and I couldn't help but smile.

We're already 7 years married and we already had 2 kids yet I still feel the same way I felt when I first saw her.

We've been through a lot and our love were tested by fate dozens of time. We've fought, we've cried but every single day, I can feel myself falling for her over and over again.

She added color to my depressing life with her beautiful smile, she's the love of my life.

She is my magical love.