Introduction

In the dawn before time was created, there was nothing but darkness in the universe. But then out of the darkness was a bright light that shined down on the world below. That world was the Enlightened Globe. Most say it's Earth; But does Earth have Dragons? Kitsunes? Centaurs? Elves? Or what about Humans who can do real magic? Not that abracadabra trick, no, I mean real magic. Fire coming out of their hands, The earth moving in their command and the waters departing to clear a path for them. This was the world of the Enlightened Globe. But as I said before, this world had to be created. And it was indeed created through the works of the Deities or Gods and Goddesses you may call. The Land, the Animals, the Plants, everything in front of you was created. But there was indeed one key item that was needed to make the world perfect; Mortal bodies. Yes different versions of Mortals, come in all shapes, sizes, and species. The Dragons, The Elves, Orcs and Goblins, Humans, and many many more. This was indeed perfect but perfection didn't last long. That was because of the chaos the mortals brought upon themselves; fighting each other, killing each other and even waging war against each other. This disappointed the Gods and Goddesses so much, they had no choice but to create their first mortal god. A God in the form of a Mortal who would bring structure and balance to the world. This Deity had a name, Sythril. Although he didn't show emotion, he was considered the calmed and collected God. But that all went away when he accidentally killed a mortal and everyone feared him and called him the Embodiment of Chaos. This Sythril gave the Mortals what they wanted. A Enemy. Even the Gods and Goddesses hated this and couldn't stop him themselves. But someone else did. A group of Heroes who call themselves the Order of The Sword. The group started out with a band of Knights who fought for peace. But now they find more people to join the cause and make their kingdom a better place. And this group was all about equality of races. So one from the Dark Elves, one from the Dwarf, one Human and a bunch of others as well. This group caught bravely and sealed up Sythril with the help of the Gods and Goddesses with their unique creations. Special items that were gifted powers of the Gods themselves. These items were known as Relics. Ancient Relics that have been passed down from generation to generation to generation. And with that, The Order of The Sword hid each Relic in the Locations that some would find and others, lost to them. But as one story ends, another rises to begin its tale. This is a story about family, restoration, healing, and protecting the ones close to you.

TO BE CONTINUED......

THIS IS FOR YOU Kitsunefire305