Ryder

Previously:

Kamata then walked towards the man and Honebi while shocked and amazed at how he handled that situation.

"Lovely melody....and amazing magic ability...please tell me your name." Kamata said as she turned to face the man that she was strangely attracted to.

Onto the Chapter:

It has been some time since this stranger came and magically helped Kamata stop Honebi. Hiko, Lio, Hetchi and Luna went to Kamata's side as they took saw the stranger.

"Lady Kamata! Are you alright?" Hiko said and the Queen nodded and smiled softly. Luna looked at the Mage and went to take a closer look at him.
"Stranger...Looks funny." Luna said. Hetchi kept her look at the man that just saved them.
"Who are you?" She simply asked while the stranger looked at the group in front of him and spoke when it was his turn to speak.
"I am but a simple traveler. With great magic abilities and all that. Blah blah blah." He said before Kamata went to him and held his hand with her own two.
"We are indeed in your debt great traveler. Please, allow us to repay you." Kamata said.

The Stranger chuckled a bit before shaking his head.
"You're too kind Ma'am but I don't need anything from you guys." He said.
"Oh but there must be something. Anything you name, and I will see to it my knights will do anything necessary to repay you." Kamata said. Hiko looked at Kamata's actions and leaned to Lio.
"Is it me, or is Lady Kamata acting a bit strange?" He whispered to his Kitsune friend.
"You and me both. I think she's in love. Yuck." Lio said before both of them stood in attention as they felt a murderous aura next to them and that was Hetchi looking at them. It was then the stranger held his stomach as it was growling loudly and Kamata giggled softly.
"I think I know what we shall do. Come, let us prepare a feast for you for not only stopping Honebi but for saving my Kingdom." She said and the stranger had no choice but to comply. Why? Because Luna was hopping around him and soon enough was on his back.

"H-Hey! What gives!?" He said trying to regain his balance and not fall.
"Luna, please get off of our new friend." Kamata said before the Bunny decided to comply and get off.
"Forgive me, that is Luna. A dear friend of mine and well...I can say a friend to you as well." She explained before he nodded.
"Well...nice to meet you Ms. Luna." He said before Luna nodded.
"Nice to meet you Flute boy!"

"Fl-flute boy?" The Stranger said as he was somewhat offended at the nickname.
"You Flute Boy, You Play Flute so You Flute Boy." She said explaining her logic of the nickname she gave the stranger.
"I don't like that name. If you really wish to call me something, I'm Ryder." He said as he introduced himself to the group in front of him.

"Ryder....What a lovely name." Kamata said while Hiko and Lio both came to an agreement.
"Yeah she is definitely in love." They both said at the same time before they felt the same murderous intent from Hetchi and they stayed in attention to not piss her off again. Then everyone's attention was averted to the Dragon that he took down. Honebi; She began to transform back to her human form and she groaned in pain. Kamata went to her to help her up but sadly the Dragon Queen refused her help.

"Get your hands off me." She said before growling.
"Now...which one of you did this to me?" She asked as smoke began to puff from her mouth and nose. Dragon like much, but nonetheless, Ryder walked out to get her attention.
"I was the one who stopped you from hurting anymore people." He said.
"You...I never seen you before, is this gonna be your death wish?" She said as she looked ready to kill him but he made her stop by showing the same flute he was playing when she was in her Dragon form.
"Go ahead and try, I'll just use the table Dragon's Flute again but this time play a melody that will stop your movements permanently." He threatened which made her back down and Kamata give a soft sad look before she took his arm.

"Please...I wish not to fight anymore." Kamata said and Ryder looked at her before he sighed and put his other arm down and put the flute away.
"Sparing me won't save you in the future Kamata." Honebi said before she turned around to leave.
"Where do you think you're going!?" Hiko said pointing at her.
"What does it look like asshat? I'm going back to my Kingdom." Honebi said frankly annoyed.
"YOU THINK WE'RE GONNA LET YOU GET AWAY!? HELL NO!" Lio said as she was gonna charge at her but Hetchi stopped her, picking her up while Lio was complaining and kicking her legs.
"Hey! What's the big idea? Let me go!" She said.

Ryder watched the knights interact like this before he looked at Kamata.
"She must mean something to you for you to let her go like that." He said while Kamata nodded.
"Indeed. Despite the countless threats, attacks and rejection, I still value her as a dear friend." She said while Ryder nodded and sighed softly.
"Anyway, please, let us feast at my Palace." She said taking his arm and "dragging" him to the Palace doors.

The three knights or more say the two knights were too busy bickering about what to do with Honebi next time that they didn't notice their leader leaving.
"Hey you guys, Queen Kamata left for the Palace with the new guy." Hetchi said making them stop.
"O-Oh! Umm Let's go escort her." Hiko said.
"Yes, and on the way there, I want some sweets." Lio said.
"Don't you think you've had enough?" Hiko said.
"No!"
"Yes she has." Hetchi said before picking her up and dragging her pass the bakery while she was screaming and waving her arms around with Hiko following Hetchi.
"NOOOOOO! MY BABIES! I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU!" Lio shouted getting the attention of some citizens.

TO BE CONTINUED.....