7.PUNISHMENT

Mostly in sanvi's house ajay spends time with his mil and fil.there were confused seeing them because they did not spend much time but they divert their mind that they need time because it was an arranged marriage.

At night....

Ajay was in kitchen sitting in the slab while talking to his mil while she was cooking.krish pa and sanvi was in the hall watching tv.

Aja-Anda tv la appidi yenna dhan irukko theriyala uththu parkurathuku?

Rad-Yen pa neenga parka matingala?

Aja-Ada athai shumma va ni po ne koopdunga formal laam venam

Rad-Sari pa.

Saying so both chuckled.

Aja-Haan parpen thewa na mattum.

Radha smile and nodded and said,

Rad-Appavum ponnum na nalla parpa tv disney cartoon serials ellame.mukiyama nught uh vidiya vidiya parpa korean drama.

Aja-Yaaru appidi parpa mama va?

Rad-Illa da un pondati.

Aja-Edheyyy???

Rad-Yen pa?

Aja-Illa awa parthadha naan parthade illa veetla?

Rad-Adhu konja nalaikku dhan aprom paaru nee.

Ajay nodded and started to help radha ma.after they make the dinner both of them arrange it in the dinning table.

Aja-Mama.......

Kri-............

Aja-Sanvi......

San-..........

Aja-Yenna athai rendukum kaadhe kekadhu pola?

Rad-Naan dhan sonnen la pa.

Aja-Iwangala.....irunga waren.

Ajay went near them and waved his hand but no reaction.he sighed and snatch the remote and off the tv making them jerked.

Both of look at the person who is glaring them while radha ma was suppressing her laugh seeing father daughter duo face.

Aja-Naan anga irundhutu romba nerama sapda wra sollitu irukken neenga rendu perum chinna pasanga maari cartoon parthuty irukkinga?

San-Yen chinna pasanga mattum dhan parpa......

Sanvi shut her mouth seeing him who is glaring them deathly.

Aja-Athai...

Rad-Sollu pa?

Aja-Innaila irundhu oru rules poda poren.

Both father and daughter look at each other with widened eyes hearing him.

Rad-Yenna pa rules uh?

Aja-Nalaila irundhu evening mattum dhan tv poda mudiyum.

Kri/San-Edheyyyy????

Aja-Enna edheyyy naan awwalo neram koopda kandu kaama irundhingala anubavinga.

Saying so he went taking the remote to the dinning table making fatger daughter duo sighed and pouted looking at radha ma who is laughing seeing them.

Rad-Ajay romba nalla punishment pa nalla anubavinga.anda paiyanku sari naan padra kashtam purinjiruku nu nenaikkuren adhan en saabam unga vidala.ippovachu wandhu sapdunga illa adhum kedayadhu maari dhan thonudhu.

Both of them look at each other and run to the dinning table and had the meal silently.

San-Iwan romba over aah panrane enna panlam?

Aja-Unnala yenna onnum panna mudiyadhu masala thittradha vechitu oluna sapdu.

Sanvi saw him with wide eyes that how can he read her mind voice.

After dinner ajay went to their room taking the remote making tge duo pout and sighed.all went to sleep.suddently sanvi's phone ringed making her come out of the trance and saw the id.she gulped in fear seeing the call id and saw ajay sleeping.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Votes and comments sariya waradhe illa yen nalla illaya story 😞😞.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄