29.LIYA'S PLAN FAILED AGAIN

Aja-Yenna liya thirumba vandhu irukke enkitta adi vaangi awwalo aasaya yenna?

Ajay asked while putting the glass bangles on sanvi's hand while smiling at her and eyed like don't be nervous.

Liy-Naan adivanguradhu irukatum Mr.Ajay ippo naan solla pora vishayathuku neenga yeppidi ellarayum samalippinga nu sollunga.

Aja-Yenna vishayam?

He asked normally making all confused even liya was confused seeing his face.liya smirked and stands near sanvi and ajay and said to all,

Liy-Ellarkum oru vishayam theriyuma?edho inga okkandhu nikkurale oruthi awaloda vaithukulla walarradhu idho awa purushanoda kolandhaye kedayadham awa boyfriend kum awalkum kedacha kolandhayam nu edho inda report solludhu neengale parunga.

Saying so liya passed the reprts to the guest who look at it and murmured something.ajay's parents and sanvi's parebts was shocked to gear it while ajay and sanvi was looking at her like there are watching a movie.

Wom-Yenna pa inda ponnu solradhu unmaya?

Wom 2-Chi unakku ellam wekkama illa kadhalichi kolanda pethuka oru paiyan kalyanam panna oru ponnunu?

Thats it and ajays control was broken and stand up and looked at those women who tell bad about sanvi and glared ger dealthly.without any delay he slapped liya hardly to which she fell down with a thud making others to gulped in fear seeing him

Aja-Yendi vekkame illama oru karbamana ponnoda purushana nee sondam aakitu ippo nee yen kolandha pondati pathi solriya haan?

Liya looked at him with a shock reaction,

Aja-Yen a mulikkura yenakku theriyadhu nu nenachiya?yenakku yellame theriyum di una pathi.aprom yenna sonna yaaroda kolandhaya?adhu yen kolandha yenakku mattum dhan sondhom.

Yendi poi report onnu eduthu wandha yellarayum namba vekka pakuriya.ippo naan ennoda report a kattatuma?

MUGEN.........

Mug-Solra.

Aja-En study room cupboard la sanvi ooda check up file onnu irukku adha eduthitu variya?

Mug-Sari da.

Mugen went inside the house and went to his study room.he took the file from the cupboard and went out.he handover it to ajay.he took the report and show it to all.all of them look the report and hung their head down in guilt for believing liya.

Aja-Edho idhu dhan unmaya report.ewalku eppidi inda report a eduthen nu sollatuma?

Flashback Starts....

Kutty flashback.

After check up sanvi and ajay went.liya who comes to hospital saw them and sanvi with the babay bump.she thought it was correct chance to seperate them and she went to the doctor who check up sanvi and ask the information about the child as telling the doctor she is sanvi's sister.

Doctor explain about the child as the child is ajay's one because ajay said to doctor don't reveal it to any one.liya asked a report that showing that its not ajay's child.doctor confused about her action but she give the report as liya asked.after sometime she took the report and went.

Flashback ends......

Aja-Adhuku aprom doctor enkutta sonnanfa eppidi oruthi vandhutu ponanga nu enna nadandhuchi nu aprom naanum sonnen ewa yaarunu.

Lita stood their without knowing what to do.sudha ma and radha ma comes near her and slapped her again and again on both cheeks and said,

Sud-Yendi en marumagala pathiye poi solriya enga kitta.

Liy-Illa aunty naan solradhu dhan nejam ajay solradhu poi.

Rad-Hey chi vaaya moodu awalku oru boyfriend iru dha illa nu solkala asna yeppo awa kalyanam pannalo appove ellame niruthita di.ippo thirumba yen ponna pathi thappa pesriya?

Sud-Ajay ini ewa oru nimisham kooda inga irukka koodadhu awala veliya thallu.

Ajay nodded and eyed his guards to throw her out but they did another thing as they plan earlier.ajay saw sanvi seeing him with tears to which he went near her and kneeled down.he wiped her tears and nodded no to which she smile and nooded.

After the problem solved the function went calmly but before the fuction ended sanvi started shout in labour pain

San-AMMAAAA....

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Nalla irukka?naan correct aah convey panni irukka?ungaluku puriyadha?

Sollunga sollunga I ama waiting....

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄