41.AT THE PARK

They arrived to the birds park.all get down from the car and sjay went to park the car leaving them in the entrance.sanjay was very excited to go inside and see the birds,

Sanj-Thaatha vaanga polam ulla.

Raj-Iru da appavum varatum ellarum serthu ticket vangitu polam iru.

Sanj-Okay.

He nodded and stay their seeing around.after sonetime ajay comes their after parking the car.ajay took ticket for all and went inside.

Sanjay saw the birds in aww and jump exciting seeing the visitors are feeding the birds.

Sanj-Appa naanum birds ku feed panren pa.

Aja-Sari va.

Near all the cage there is an man or women who will put meal to the birds.ajay asked them to took him inside to feed the bird.only sanjay went inside.the person put some birds mealin his hand and asked him to keep the hand like opening the arm wide to make easy to birds to eat.

In an second his whole body except his face was covered by birds to eat their food.sanjay was laughing happily while the birds are eating food and he feel ticle while the birds are eating.

Ajay captured the whole scene in his cam.after sometimes sanjay comes out of the cage and started to see other birds and he feed for them too.

There had their lunch at a foriegn hotel inside the birds park.

Aja-Enna da jolly aah irundhucha?

Sanj-Aama pa super aah irundhuchi birds laam sapdum podhum kaiyellam kichu kichu aagudhu.

Hearing him all laughed making him pout.

Sanj-Yen sirikkiringa?

Sud-Onnum illa da.

Sanj-Aprom yen sirikiringa?

Aja-Nee sollum podhu cute aah irundhuchi adhan sirichen.

Sanj-Ooh ok.

Then their lunch also arrived and all had the lunch.after having the lunch again there started to see but this time ajay went inside to feed the bird.

After feeding he comes out and see the whole birds.after finish seeing it they comes out of the park at 5'o clock at evening.all went to the parking area and started to go to the resort.

all went to the parking area and started to go to the resort