11.ENTRY OF VETTI FRIENDS

Ajay went down to have the breakfast and sanvi follow him.all had the breakfast and sanvi was shock after tasting the meal because she thought it must be normal taste but the think she thought was full opposite after tasting.

Sud-Sanvi sappadu eppidi irukku?

San-Super aah irukku athai naan nenaikave illa ewaru eppidi semmaya pannuvaru nu.

Aja-Thank you thank you

Ajay smile happily hearing her and his parents too praised his food.after brealfast ajay went to their room after cleaning the vessel while sanvi help him by take the bowls from the table.sudha ma saw this happily and said to her husband,

Sud-Parthinga awa eppidi awa purushan ku help panra nu.

Raj-Hmm aama aama parthen namma kitta ewwalo scene potta kalyanam pannika maaten nu.

Sud-Hmm.

But they did not know that the couples are acting.ajay heard their parents talk and felt sad seeing them because his parents trust him blindly.

Ajay went to his study room to do his small pending works until the time to make lunch.he got a call from liya to which he irritate and a scene comes infront of his eyes.

Aja-Oru naal aachu nimathiya vidrala nu paaru

He switch off the phone in anger.(Will reveal it in future 😞😞).he took his private phone and started to use it to call his PA if it necessary.

Times passes without knoeing at 11 someone knock the at that time.he saw sanvi standing out side the door.he ask her to come in.

San-Athai ungala wara sonnanga.

Aja-Yen?

San-Yaaruku theriyum.

Aja-Varen nee po.

San-Hmm.

Sanvi went from their and then only ajay noticed the time that it was 11 its cooking time.he went out from the study room and went to kitchen started to take the ingredient.he started to cut the vegetables.while cutting he saw sanvi was standing at the entrance.

Aja-Inga enna panringa madam.

San-Shumma parka wandhen.naan onnu sollata?

Aja-Yenna?

San-CEO va aaginadhuku padhila nee resturant onnu podalam.

Aja-Yen?

San-Illa awalo nalla samapingala adhan sonnen.

Aja-Unmaiya sollanum na adhu dhan en dreamaah irundhuchi periya resturant onnu poda dhan.

San-Yen?

Aja-Adhu ellam thani feeling uh.cook pannikitu wara azhagana ponnungala sight adichitu wara customer happy aah feel panna nalla samachi sappadu podanum nu dhan.

San-Aprom yen CEO va aaninga?

Aja-Enna panradhu appa ku office a handle panna mudiyama pochu and sila peru awara yematha aarambichitanga adhan en dream a thooki vechitu CEO va select panna.

Sanvi was shocked and same time feel proud to hear it because he have sacrifice his dream because of his father.

San-Appa mela awwalo paasamo sir ku?

Aja-Aama.he is my king and my role model endu sollalam.

"Aama pa appa mela awwalo paasam"ajay heard a familiar voice and peeked through the kitchen and saw his 3 vetti friends adhiran,mugen and tharun.

Aja-Deii neengallarum eppidi inga?

Adh-Yen naangallam vara koodadha?

Aja-Varallam aana correct aah time pathu sapydra nerathulaye wandhu irukkingala adhan lite aah shock aagiten.

Tha-Ippo naanga vandadhuku santhosha padriya illa feel panriya?

Aja-Chi chi adha eppidi da naan feel panren nu moojilaye solradhu?

All-Awamanam cheii.

Ajay and sanvi laughed looking at their drama.

Adh-Sari thangachi intro kudu yengala.

Aja-Ha marandhuten.sanvi edhu adhiran mugen and tharun en best friends.

San-Ooh Hi annas me sanvi.

All nodded and ajay went to kitchen to continue his cooking follow by his friends.all started to cook by getting some punches from ajay for their untidy works making sanvi to laugh seeing their bond and jokes.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Sorry unga ellarayum romba wait panna vekkiren la kandipa innum 4 chappy la solren.its a promise.story bore aah en na oru couple fight um illa nu.sollunga naan yedha add pannanum yedha cut pannanum.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄