17.POSSESSIVENESS

Double update for the day 😍🤗
Enjoy karo 💃💃💃

*****************************

Ajay and sanvi arrived to his house.ajay took her in his arms and made their way to their room and two pairs are watching them smiling.ajay made her sleep in the bed.he remove her shoes and covered her with a duvet and sat near her and said,

Aja-I hope yedhum thappa nadandhu irukkala nu ma.yen morning la irundhe unakku yedho thappa nadakkapora maari feel ah irundhuchi.unna naa mulusa namburen ma adha nee eppovum odaikka maatiye.nambure odaikka maaten nu.

He kissed her forehead for a long while a lone tear escaped from his eyes and fell it on her cheeks.he went to fresh up and slept in the sofa.

Next day........

Morning sanvi wake up and she felt sudden pain in her body but she thought it might be for tired from yesterday's party.she saw the surrounding and confused and thought how did she come to the house from party.at same time ajay comes out from the washroom and saw her confused face and understand her thought,then he said,

Aja-Naan dhaan thookitu wandhen.

San-Huh!!!

Aja-Illa un moonjiya parthale theriyudhu eppidi veetuku wandhen yosikkira nu adhan sonnen.nee juice kudichu mayangiten nu un friend sollichu adha unna thookitu wandhen sorry.

Saying so he went down to have the breakfast.she smile thinking that how he would carry her but shrugged off the thought and went to fresh up.

All had the breakfast with a smile and happy heart without knowing the upcomming storm to the couple (🥺🥺).

Day passed and it was the celebration small party in ajay's house after his first render win.tge people in the house was full busy looking after the arrangement and there booked some maid to works from their neighbours house.

At night sanvi and ajay was getting ready in their room.after getting ready both look at each other and shocked to see their beauty.

after getting ready both look at each other and shocked to see their beauty

(Sanvi's dress and all)

(Ajay's dress)

They composed themself and smile looking at each other.both nodded to each other like asking shall we go.both went down to see lot of peoples.without sanvi's knowledge she held ajay's hand making him smile.

All were seeing the couple in aww and some of them were burning in jealousy.a boy was seeing sanvi like he is gonna eat her making her uncomfortable.ajay saw ger uncomfortableness and saw the person seeing her and glared him making him gulped.

A boy in 30's come near sanvi while ajay was talking to guest and started to talk ge is a friend of ajay but doesn't know that ajay was married.

Ajay saw them and glared with possessiveness.he try to go but a guest stop him by wishing him.he again try to go but again stopped by a guest.he cursed them from inside to coming in wrong.fibally he sighed and went near his friend and patted his shoulder.

Aja-Thambi inga enna panra?

Fri-Partha theriyala figure koodapesitu irukken.

Aja-Yaaru figure uh thambi?

Fri-Yennoda figure uh.

Aja-Appidiya awala innum nee parka un knnu irukkanume?

Fri-Yen?

Aja-Yen na nee parthutu irukkira figure uh yen podatti.

His friend shocked and saw sanvi who is smirking at that boy.he felt embrassed and went from their too see another girl taking some nice punch from ajay.after he went ajay glared sanvi and murmured,

Aja-Ewala yaaru ewwalo azhaga dress panna sonnadhu.aiyoo kadavule eppo ewala naan ing irundhu kapathanume.

Sanvi chuckled hearing his polambals.ajay saw her chuckled and glare her to which she smirked.

San-Enna thambi polambura?

Aja-Edheyyy thambi ya?

Aja-Oohooo appidi variya iru.

Aja-Onnum illainga akka.

Saying so he smirked to which she shocked and both of them glared each other like participating for an glaring competition.

After sometime both went from their to respective works.a girl comes near ajay and started to flirt with her.ajay thought to take revenge in sanvi and started to speak to her normally.sanvi saw this and burn him with her eyes.

She went near ajay and stand closely near him making the girl glare and asked ajay,

Gir-Ewanga yaaru ajay?

San mv-Edhey ajay ya ooh hoo sir peru kooda sollitangala?

San-Haan awaru pondatti.

Gir-What?sorry but awaru single nu sonnangale?

San-Edhey.

Aja-Adipaavi kawthu vittutalepaavi paavi.

Sanvi turn towards ajay and glared him deadly and went from their.witjout her knowledge she drink a glass of alcohol thinking that is a juice in possessiveness making ajay shocked.

Ajamv-Aiyayoo pochu.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Sorry pa ellarayum romba hurt and dissappoint aakinathuku.adhu dhan story ooda turning point of couples.anda moment a maraka dhan inda double chappy.samd support a kuduppinga nu namburen

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄