43.SANJAY'S REQUEST

Both slept silently after that but sanvi's sleep was far away from her thinking something deeply placing her head on his chest.

Next day they vusited safari parks.in that park there are only wild animals and some bird like peacock duck and some other birds.they went aroound to see the animal by their bus because there are lions and tigers also their.

After then they went to beach at afternoon after having the lunch.Sanjay played in the beach happily and build some sand house.after a tiring day they went to resort and slept.next day they went to their house happily.

After 1 weeks the school re-open as usual and sanjay goes to school daily without saying anything.one day sanjay comes to the house sadly and straightly went his roomwhere he will hkeep his bags boys and his palying items.

Both sanvi and ajay look at each other and went to his room to see him sitting on the bed sadly without changing his uniform.ajay went inside and asked him,

Aja-Yennachi da yen sogama irukke?

Sanj-Appa naan enna sonnalum nee pannuva la?

Aja-Edhu yenna kelvi nee yenna sonnalum naan pannuven nu unakke theriyume da aprom yen?

Sanj-Amma neeyum pannuve la?

San-Sari da panren nee sollu ennachi aachu?

She asked while coming inside the room.both get shocked and look at each other after listening to his question.

Sanj-Enakku thambiyo thangachi papa venum pa kuduppingala?

Aja-Adhu..........

Sanj-Yenna pa nee dhaane sonna naan yenna kettalum kuduppen nu.

Aja mv-Idhuku dhan solradhu munnadite nalla yosichitu badhil sollanum nu.

Sanj-Appa sollu pa..

Aja-Ippo yen unakku dhideernu ippidi oru aasa?

Sanj-Adhuva innaiku school la teacher kettanga munnadi wandhu ellaroda family pathi solla solli.adha naala ellarume sonnanga and ellarukum thangachi thambi papa nu irukkanga awanga jolly ya vilayadavum seirangalam aana enakku mattum dhan illaye adha naan sollum podu ellarum sirichanga pa.

He said with tearful eyes.both ajay and sanvi look at each other.ajay averted hia gaze from sanvi to sanjay who is looking down in sad.ajay took him to his lap.

Aja-Adhuku yenda alugura adhan naa amma thaath paati nu ellarume irukomo aprom yen.

Sanj-Ellarum irukkinga aana unga ellarkum yennoda eppome vilayada mudiyuma?mudiyadhe unga ellarkum wela irukku nu solli yenna vilayada solluvinga aprom naan mattum thaniya vilayadanum.

Sanjay said sadly and went to fresh up makig ajay and sanvi sighed.both look at each other.ajay said to her,

Aja-Yenna panlam nu neeye mudivu pannu.

Saying so he went out of the room.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

What will be her decision?

Any guess??

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄