Chapter 29

🤭

Josie blinked rapidly trying to see if this is a dream or not. 'Did she just?'

Hope quirked a brow and it kind of looks like she's nervous to the brunette.

The small crinkle in her eyebrows and the way her eyes are darting around the brunettes face, gives her that impression.

Josie finally found her voice,"You want to go out on a date with me?" She asks because she's still finding it hard to believe.

She never expected this. Her heart is beating so fast and her stomach is filled with emotion but she wears a blank face so she doesn't expose her excitement and surprise.

"Yes," Hope says grinning,"Who wouldn't?"

Josie's smile reached her eyes as a million thoughts cross her mind, which in tune makes her smile falter slightly because she remembered Hope talking about wanting them to go on another friend date. 'That's what this is.' She sighs not showing her disappointment and the small ache in her chest at the realization.

"So what do you say jobear ?" Hope asks bringing Josie out of her head."Would you like to go on a date with me?" She asks again this time leaning forward to poke Josie's shoulder annoyingly.

Josie chuckles and swats Hope's hand away,"Yes. Who in their right mind would refuse such an offer from thee Hope Mikaelson?"

Hope's eyes twinkled and her shoulders relax because of the tension that was in them."Here I was worried that you would."

Josie chuckles,"Hope I don't have on a stray jacket, so I'm not crazy. I have a 4.9 so I'm not stupid."

Hope's eyebrows meet because she's confused so Josie continues."I would have to be crazy or stupid to miss out on a chance to be with you."

"You are crazy." Hope says chuckling.

Josie faked a laugh before she pushed Hope's legs off of her and she stands to grab her ukulele.

Hope chuckles some more and stands up as well,"Crazy-beautiful." She tries to say.

"Uh huh." Josie says grabbing her song book as well before she makes her way out of the lobby."So where are we going for this date? Are you planning on kidnapping me? If so I'm letting you know now Lizzie has my location."

The corner of Hope's lip turned up,"Don't tempt me jo." She says giggling.

Josie used her key card to open their suite door,"I thought we had this discussion before baby," she says casually, holding the door open for the auburnette, and she smirks when she saw the deep red on the woman's cheeks Hope tried to hide as she walks past Josie."you're desire is showing, sometimes it's best to just give in to the temptation."

Hope mumbled something under her breath, Josie only caught a few words,'want, desire, you' were the ones she caught but she couldn't piece it together.

She closed the door and walked over to her room, Hope followed shaking off the fresh flush on her cheeks at the nickname,"No I am not kidnapping you. I'm taking you to see a film that they are showing in town square tonight."

Josie set her ukulele in its case as she replied,"Ooo that sounds fun. What are they showing?"

"It's supposed to be old school horror night so it's Nightmare on elm street." Hope says making herself comfortable on Josie's bed, not without kicking her boots off first.

Josie's eyebrows drew together, "Horror?"

"Trust me, old scary movies aren't scary. You can tell it's fake blood and just fake everything." She sees Josie contemplating,"Pleaseeeeee." She adds while pouting and giving Josie puppy dog eyes.