Chapter 38

Hope follows the girl mindlessly upstairs because this Josie is really bold.

Josie ends up pulling Hope to the highest floor and into a vacant room.

The sorority brand is basically stamped all around the room. Flags, small banners,and posters are on the floor like they are saving it for decoration. There's a dresser mirror on the far side of the room, a large rug, a nightstand,a lamp, and a slightly larger twin sized bed.

While Hope is checking out the room, the brunette released her hand to close the door behind them and lock it.

She then walks over to the bed and takes a seat, a deep sigh escapes her lips, and she ran her fingers through her hair as she relaxed.

Hope watches for a minute before she averted her eyes, looking around the room once more, and then she patted her thighs to busy herself since she's just standing by the door awkwardly.

The brunette sighs again which gained Hope's attention."It was so hot down there." She whined and pulled her arms out of her jacket fully before tossing it on the floor.

Hope can see the brunettes tank top officially now and she stopped patting her thighs, instead she settles on tapping her fingers on them instead.

Josie put her hands behind herself and leaned backwards before she glanced at the auburnette who's standing way over there. Her eyebrows crease at the unnecessary distance.

"Come sit with me." She says patting an empty spot on the bed.

Hope shook her head in response. A heavy blush sits on her cheeks, as the brunette moves that same hand down her leg enticingly, using a finger to rub small circles extremely high on her thigh.

The auburnette gulps and moved her gaze to the ceiling.'Don't look. Respect your friend.' She repeats in her head multiple times.

"Why not?"Josie asks feeling confused.

Hope keeps a respectful distance as she replies,"I'm okay standing." She cleared her throat because her voice sounds weird.

Josie pouts at the girl's response and she sits up,"Pleaseee?" She asks.

Hope moved her gaze back toward the brunette and she sees that pout. She sighs deeply in defeat and rolled her eyes at how terrible her resistance is.

"Anything for you jobear." She says softly looking at the cute pout that still sits on Josie's face.

The corner of Josie's lips turned upward as Hope makes her way over to the bed.

When Hope gets within arms reach, Josie grabbed her armed and she basically yanked the girl over to her.

She managed to force Hope to sit down and wasted no time crawling onto her and settling herself on the auburnettes lap.

Her hands rest on Hope's shoulders while Hope's hands instinctively go to the woman's waist, her fingers slightly trembling as she looks at the brunette nervously.

She couldn't even process how the brunette got her into this position but she doesn't have time to think about it.

Josie's smile widens brightly,"That's much better." She sighs and dips her head into the crook of Hope's neck.

"Jo." Hope squeaks but groans when she feels the brunettes lips on her skin.

Her mind blanks as something hot spreads from her head down to her toes.

Josie hums lightly,"Yes baby?" Her tone playful and seductive and her lips brush across the heated skin on the older woman's neck, leaving goosebumps in her wake.