First night with the tribe

Y/n follows Mo'at as she goes up the tree branch where she came from earlier. Mo'at doesn't say a word so Y/n just follows. Soon they came to a type of clearing. The branch overlapped closely with other branches, creating a large floor like structure. The 'walls' were just hanging vines with small purple flowers. There were multiple things on the floor, bowls and cups of liquids.

"Take your shirt off." Mo'at says as she picks up a cup of thick green paste. Y/n grabs the bottom of her shirt and lifts it, removing the clothing. Mo'at takes a seat and gestures for Y/n to do the same. Y/n sits with her back to Mo'at, giving the Tsahik full view of her back.

"What did this?"

"A Palvlukan." Y/n replies. She hisses in pain as Mo'at rubs the paste on Y/n's deep cuts. A silence covered them again. Once Mo'at was finished she showed Y/n what to wear. Y/n felt kind of weird as Mo'at picked out clothing for her. It wasn't because of how little the outfit coveres, she was actually quite thankful that she didn't have to wear a bra in this form. It was just. . . weird.

Mo'at gave Y/n some privacy as she changed into the beaded top. Y/n adjusts the necklace as she lay the beads flat. Mo'at walks in and helps attack the necklace's long strings to the back of the top.

(In image remove what is connecting to the bottom. Nothing is near the stomach. Image isn't mine)

Once Mo'at was satisfied with how it looked the two of them walked back to the floor of the tree

Tsu'tey was standing there, leaning against the tree with a scowel on his face. He didn't want to teach anyone anything. Seeing movement near him he looks up. He watches as his mother brings Y/n to him. Tsu'tey couldn't help but think that the dreamwalker looked like one of them.

"Tsu'tey, take her with you." Mo'at says. Tsu'tey takes one last loo at Y/n before starting to walk to where everyone else was. Y/n followed quickly, not wanting to lose the Na'vi male.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n sits with Tsu'tey as Jake enters dressed in Na'vi clothing. Y/n gestures Jake to sit next to her, not wanting him to be far away as they are surrounded by random Na'vi. Jake looks to her and nods. On his way over to her he accidently steps on a woman's tail. She swats him away with a hiss. Jake mumbles an apology and quickly takes a seat next to Y/n.

"Here," Y/n hands Jake a type of plate covered with a shrimp like animal. Jake picks one up, questionly.

"What is it?"

"Teylu. It's like a jumbo shrimp. It's good." Y/n says as she sets the plate down. Jake shrugs and eats the shrimp. After chewing he looks at Y/n who's eating a piece of cooked hexapede.

"What? Don't you like it?" Y/n questions.

"I do, it's just weird how its sweet." Jake comments as he takes some berries out of a small basket not far away from him.

Neytiri and Tsu'tey watched Jake and Y/n's interaction. While watching the two hand eachother food they came to one conclusion. They wern't mates, so what are they?

After they ate everyone stood and went to where they needed to go. Y/n tried to stick with Tsu'tey but me managed to lose her in the crowd of people. Y/n looks around, not knowing where to go until she heard Jake call her name.

"Y/n!"

"Jake." Y/n says happily as she finds Jake with Neytiri. Neytiri smiles and leads the two to the sleeping pods located higher in the trees.