Video Log

Y/n moves the camera so she can she herself on the computer. She could barely hear Jake from the other side of the site as she gets her log ready. She stops moving the camera and straightens her back a bit.

"Video log 27, 21:32. Location: Shack. Everything is happening so fast. The language part is easy, everything that comes after is a different story." Y/n smiles as a memory invades her mind.

"Learning the bow is way more difficult then I thought."

Tsu'tey watches as Y/n pulls the string on the wooden bow, keeping her arm as Tsu'tey showed her. Tsu'tey stands adjacent from her, head slightly turned as he watches her. He takes two strides to her to check her posture.

"Good," he says, "now hit the target."

Y/n looks down a ways a way and sees a tree with a few arrows already sticking out of it. She let go of the arrow and watched it as it hit the tree, only slightly aways from the rest of the arrows. Y/n smiles. Tsu'tey, from his spot still next to her could see her cheek bones rise. Something inside him made his lips turn up in a small smile.

"Tsu'tey calls me fkew, 'mighty'. But I think he's just saying that to be nice. He's stayed by my side much more recently. He's even taken me out into the forests to see if we spot anything. Especially when it's raining. God, it's beautiful."

Y/n follows Tsu'tey as they travel deeper into the forest.They both stayed slightly crouched, trying to make as little noise as possible. Tsu'tey did a small hand motion for 'stop' and Y/n froze. Around her she could hear the rain hit the leaves and drip onto the ground. Tsu'tey turned to her and lightly touched her arm, gaining her attention. He points infront of them. Y/n moves more towards his spot to look out at whatever he found.

Ahead of them is a family of Hammerhead's. Two adults and a smaller one, a child. Y/n watches as the small Hammerhead does small jumps in a rain puddle as the two adults watch. After a few more seconds the baby hammerhead went back to his parents who nestled into the leg of the mother.

"They're so cute." Y/n whispers in Na'vi. Tsu'tey nods and lightly grabs Y/n's arm and continues to head into the forest.

Y/n shuts off her camera once she was finished and climbed into bed. She would have continued to talk more to the camera but she wanted to get a good night's rest. And by the time she laid her head down, she was basicly asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When Y/n linked to her avatar body she sat up and noticed that Tsu'tey was gone. With a slight frown on her face she got out of the pod, grabbed her stuff, and walked on the branch back down to the ground of the Hometree.

"Y/n James." Y/n turns to see Mo'at walking behind her. Y/n smiles and brings her hand to her forehead.

"I see you." She smiles. Mo'at gestures for Y/n to follow her as she walks towards the center of Hometree. She passes Na'vi with a small smile, some look away while others do a small smile back.

"I see you are enjoying your life here, yes?" Mo'at questions. Y/n's smile grew wider.

"Yes. Pandora is much different than my home. It's much nicer."  Y/n explains. Mo'at nods and leads Y/n to the outer ring of the tree, looking into the vibrant forest.

"Is Tsu'tey treating you well?" Mo'at questions as she ran a hand over her beaded chest, feeling the coolness of each of them. Y/n shifts on her feet, a hint  of purple dancing over her face.

"Yes, he has been very kind." Y/n tells her. A smile creeps up on her lips. "Today he said he has something to show me."

Mo'at smiles and looks out into the forest, watching as the leaves dance in the wind. Eywa is happy today.

--------------------------------

Y/n couldn't hods in the smile as she rode her pa'li behind Tsu'tey as he leads the way into the forest. It was dusk, the sun setting behind them as everything was staring to glow. Her pa'li jumped over a fallen tree, and Y/n let out a laugh. Tsu'tey smiles with her.

When he comes to a stop Y/n noticed just how dark and beautiful it became. Everything has a type of glow to it. All the plants and she noticed the design of spots on her pa'li.

Tsu'tey finally noticed her markings on her body. Her spots made a one of a kind design (similar to Mo'ats) and five dots that spread across her cheeks and nose. He felt guilt, looking at Y/n the same way he did his previous lover. She is alien, not true Na'vi. Then why is he feeling these feelings?

Tsu'tey got off his pa'li and landed on the glowing floor. Y/n follows after him, getting off her pa'li and landing on the other side of his.

"Come." Tus'tey says as he walks away from his pa'li. Y/n looks at Atan before going after the tall male. They only walked for a for a few minutes before Y/n could hear running water. She doesn't say anything until they reach the stream, a large branch goes over the water, forming a type of bridge.

Tsu'tey couldn't help but admire Y/n as she took in the small section of Pandora. The soft glow of near by plants dance on her blue skin, her eyes admiring the glow of the water.

"It's beautiful."  Y/n whispers. Tsu'tey smiles lightly before turning to Y/n.

"I want to. . . apologize for my abstance. It was rude of me." He says. Y/n does a small laugh, the sound that Tsu'tey played in his head for a second longer as she looks at him.

"It's fine," Y/n tells him. "I've gotten to know some of the younger Na'vi better. They always have so many questions about Earth, or as you know it, 'Rrta."

"May I ask questions?"  Y/n finds his question amuzing, he asked it the same way a child would. Tsu'tey watches as Y/n takes a seat on the floor, then she motions for him to do the same.

Tsu'tey sits, ready to ask her questions.

Defintily not because he wants to get to know her.

|||

Ah, finally. Another chapter.

sorry about not posting. I'm not really into Avatar, but I am so excited to write for it now that it is on Disney+. Also, if I get into it I may make stories for other characters.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.