Questions and answers

The floor is soft on their thighs, and it glows at the contact. Y/n smiles softly at Tsu'tey and waits for him to start asking questions.

"What is Earth like? Is it like here? "  Tsu'tey questions. He watches as Y/n looks around.

"No, Earth is dead, the air not as clean. There are no trees, no plants. Pandora is much more beatiful."  Y/n says. Tsu'tey does a small nod, understanding and almost imagining his home how Earth is described.

"Did you have a love back on Earth?" Tsu'tey questioned, but wanted to take it back quickly. He is promised to Neytiri, how can he fall for a Skyperson?

"Not a romantic love, no. People on Earth are not very kind."  Y/n admits. "Jake is someone I love dearly. He's been by my side since I was small. Him and his brother."

Tsu'tey continued asking questions about Earth and about Y/n. But they mostly just sat there, admiring the moons in the sky, and the animals around them. Y/n spoke about the difference in music, clothing, and food.

"Taho?" Tsu'tey tries to say. Y/n giggles, the sound making a purple blush form across Tsu'tey's face.

"Ta-co." Y/n pronounces.

"Taco." Tsu'tey finally says correctly. Y/n smiles and explains the taco, which makes Tsu'tey mutter 'disgusting' under his breath. Y/n laughed, a quiet one so she isn't to loud.

"Come." Tsu'tey said as he stood up, the glowing grass continuing to glow under his feet. He holds a hand out for Y/n to take. And she takes it. He pulls Y/n to her feet and they look at eachother. Y/n admires his dotted design on his face. Each one looks like a star, shining brightly against his skin.

"We should head back." Tsu'tey says after a minute of them just looking at eachother. Tsu'tey turned and walks ahead and Y/n follows after.

|||

bad chapter, my bad.

I just need to continue to watch the movie for the 600th time.