Hunter pt2

Y/n watches with great anxiety as Jake takes a step forwards. She looks at Neytiri with a worried look and looks back at Jake. Tsu'tey watches Y/n as her tail moves back and forth, flicking everything a ikran screeched at Jake.

Tsu'tey places a hand on Y/n's back, trying to reassure her that Jake will be fine. Y/n doesn't take her eyes off Jake, afraid that if she does he could die.

Jake pulls out a long plant-like rope as he continues to advance forwards. The ikran's before him roar and fly away, continuing to back up from him. Jake lunges at the ikrans, they all back up. Y/n continues to follow after Neytiri as Jake walks further, maneuvering over the rocks.

Jake found his ikran. And it's beautifule. It's skin is blues, all forms ranging from the color of the sea to the glowing algae during the night. It turns so it's facing Jake head on, and roars. Jake hisses back. It roars again, it's teeth showing before going back up inside it's gums.

"Let's dance." Jake says as he starts to swing the plant-like rope. Y/n colses her eyes and quickly prays to herself that Jake will make it out alive and in one piece.

"That moron's going to die." Tsu'tey says as he uses his bow to point at Jake. The other male Na'vi smile at his 'joke', but Y/n gives him a look. Suddenly Tus'tey wishes he didn't make the remark.

When the ikran lunges at Jake, Y/n gasped and placed her hand over her mouth. She doesn't want to distract Jake, if she does he could die. The struggle between Jake and the ikran continues. Jake has it's head in a type of head lock, trying to keep the animal under control.

"Don't be afraid, warrior." Tsu'tey cheers.

"Make the bond!" Neytiri yells in english. Jake tries to get the antenna of the ikran but it's head flings back, knocking into Jakes. With his sudden hit in the face, his strength weakened and he was flung off the ikran. He barely manages to grab onto the thick roots to keep him from falling to his death.

"Jake!" Y/n and Neytiri yell as the quickly go to look over teh edge. Tsu'tey is laughing behind them, but it stops after a minute. Y/n watches as Jake pulls himself back up and hops in his ikran again.

"Tsaheylu, Jake. Tsaheylu." Neytiri instrusts.

"Tsaheylu." Y/n whispers as Jake's legs go around the ikran's head and holds him down as Jake grabs his braid and the ikran's antenna. Once the bond was finished Jake yelled 'stop' and the ikran stopped moving.

Y/n breaths out as he watches Jake gets into a sitting position and takes off the rope from the ikran's mouth. Neytiri goes to him as the ikrans stands, making Jake's feet unable to touch the floor.

"First flight seals the bond. You cannot wait. Think fly!"

"Fly?" Jake's ikran takes off. . . going straight down.

"Guess I'm next." Y/n mutters as she takes out her plant-like rope. Tsu'tey is suddenly at her side, an expression on his face that is a mixture of anxiety, fear, and sadness.

"At least look like you'll see me afer." Y/n mutters as she holds the rope.

"Ikrans are strong and fast. But not on land. You have an advantage." Tsu'tey tells her. "Be careful."

"Pray to Ewya for me." Y/n says with a small smile as she steps away from Tsu'tey. But he grabs her hand, as if he wants to say more, then let's go. Y/n continues forwards.

Y/n watches as ikran after ikran flies away as she gets closer and closer to them. It makes Y/n feel a bit better, knowing that she can have a minute before finding her ikran. She walks up a platform where three ikrans lay. Once they noticed her presence two of them left. The other gets up and looks right at her.

It's much darker than the rest of the other ikrans

It's much darker than the rest of the other ikrans. A midnight shade that is complemented by blues and purples. It's eyes are a piercing yellow with hints of green. Y/n breaths out, and from behind her she can hear cheering for Jake that was followed by Tsu'tey making them shut it.

The ikran roars at Y/n, showing off its teeth before they retreat back into the ikran's gums. Y/n starts to spin the rope as she eyes the creature. It doesn't take long until it lunges for her. She steps away quickly, keeping in mind that the edge of the clift is only a few feet away as she wraps the rope around the mouth of the ikran. It struggles against her as she grabs it's head with her arms.

She isn't as strong as Jake, and he had a hard time. This ikran is putting up one hell of a fight. It jerks its head to the side, making Y/n fall onto the rocks. She gets up quickly and goes at it again. In the struggle
Y/n manages to grab onto the antenna of the ikran and her braid. She continues to rock back and forth as the ikran struggles to get her off.

"Tsaheylu!"

Y/n connects them together, breathing heavily as she says 'stop'. The ikran's movements fall short as it follows the order.

"That's it." Y/n cooes in english. She leans forwards and undoes the rope. Tsu'tey walks over and smiles. Y/n smiles back. He pets the ikran as he looks up at Y/n.

"You must fly, now. It seals the bond, you must go. Meet back at Home Tree." Tsu'tey says as he backs away. Y/n looks at the landscape before her.

'Fly'.

|||

Oh, yeah. We have a ikran now.

Picture ISNT mine. Credits to whoever did it. I found it on pintrest.

Now I have to figure out a name.